Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 2

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is where I tell you about the house. It's pretty fancy, there is crystal and topaz for the walls. There is a chandelier in the living room. Natsu guided me to his room where he clipped a collar on me.

"Lucy, your the most beautiful woman I've ever brought here." Natsu complemented biting his lip.

"Thank you Master Dragneel."

Natsu took me to a class of learning how to be a maid and...here it comes...mistress. If he chooses. I shivered at the classes they were giving us on 'that' part.

Disgusting!

Natsu grabbed me by the waist and stared at me. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. "Master Dragneel..." I looked away avoiding his intense stare.

Natsu looked away. "S-Sorry." Natsu apologized. I cocked my head to the left. "What for Master?"

"Nothing, just...clean my room." Natsu crossed his arms. He smirked and pushed me towards a broom.

I pouted and 'humph'ed. Natsu slapped my face. "Do it now slave." He hissed. Tears clouded my vision.

He was just nice, and now he's...mean!

---------------

Later on Natsu rarely talked to me. It's been 2 weeks. I sighed cleaning his room with the broom he provided me.

Natsu walked into his room and looked shocked. "I thought you were done cleaning in here..." Natsu grumbled.

My face was red with anger. "Listen here Dragneel!" I hissed. "I want to know why your ignoring me!" I yelled. Natsu smirked. "To bring up the tension of course." Natsu answered.

Natsu POV

Why does she have to be so beautiful. I've been ignoring her because every time I'm with her I get this funny feeling in my stomach. My current girlfriend Lisanna Strauss, is a girl who gets jealous easily. If I was caught hanging with Lucy, I'd be in trouble.

---------------

Lucy and I started talking again and I heard from a little birdie, Loke is trying to hit on her. I stormed down the hall leading to Lucy's dorm. Loke was standing there with flowers. He saw me and bowed.

"Dragneel." He said. "Loke, what are you doing with my maid?" I asked angrily. "Why, giving her flowers of course Dragneel." Loke answered innocently. I growled at his game.

"I'm not playing games with you Loke, leave her alone." I hissed. "What will happen when Sting meets her?" Loke said mockingly. "Who's Sting?" A feminine voice said from the door.

Crap