Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 6

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy POV

Once I got out of the castle; I was surprised to find no one was following me. I mean Natsu did tell me to leave but still.

I was about 4 miles away from the castle when I heard the gallops of horses. I gasped and ran as fast as I could. I need somewhere to hide... I thought. I finally spotted a cottage and I banged on the door.

A scarlet haired woman opened the door, behind her was a blue haired man with a tattoo on his face. The woman pulled me in right before the horses caught up.

She led me to a table in the living room and sat me down. She sat on the opposite side of me with the blue haired man beside her.

"Hi Lucy, it's been a while." The lady said. "Erza, Jellal?" I said wide eyed. Erza is my cousin and Jellal is her husband. When my father left me, they were taken away by Natsu's kingdom.

With all my free time I tried looking for them but I never found them. I slowly walked up and embraced them in a hug.

--------------

"Lucy what were you doing out there?!" Erza scolded. "I'm Natsu's maid, he told me to leave. Now he wants me back." I simply told her stuffing a piece of bread on my mouth.

"YOUR HIS MAID?!" Erza and Jellal said in sync. I nodded. I was about to explain more when the door burst open.

Natsu stood there grinning darkly and his pupils were so small you almost couldn't see them. He looked truly crazy.

"Lucy~" Natsu purred wrapping his arms around my waist. "You left me, everyone's mad at me Lucy~. Come back with me Lucy~" Natsu whispered in my ear. His words were hypnotizing.

It felt like I was being controlled. I walked towards the horse he was on. "Prince Natsu! Stop controlling her!" Erza yelled faintly. He shrugged it off and placed me on his horse.

I blacked out.

-------------

"What is this?" I whispered

"Your in your mind Lucy dear." My mother said.

"What did Natsu do to me?" I cried.

"He was out of control, without you with him he can't control himself. Don't worry Lucy dear, learn to love him." Layla said faintly

"MOM!" I yelled.

She was gone.

--------------

I woke up in a bed. Natsu was snoring next to me; his arm around my waist and our feet tangled together. Natsu groaned and sat up.

"Do you remember the reason why I ran away?" I asked him. "Me?" He answered. I nodded. "Just leave me alone then." I mumbled.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Do you remember the classes they gave you before coming here?" Natsu asked. I gulped.

"Yes Lucy, I decided to make you my Mistress; my wife, my princess." Natsu said. "Yes Lucy, you will be my queen." Natsu whispered.

Okay, wow creepy.