Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 10

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the Lisanna incident, Natsu has been avoiding me. I'm his person maid though so, he must be pretty skilled to avoid me.

It was 10:34 A.M., when I bumped into Natsu. Natsu sighed and snapped his fingers. Laxus and Freed grabbed me. "Natsu?" I said. He nodded to the boys and they led me to my room.

They dressed me in a long, long red dress. They put my hair down and showed me to Natsu. "Good, bring her to the terrace. I started struggling. "What's happening!" I shouted.

Natsu joined me on the terrace. "After what happened with Lisanna, I decided to speed up our marriage. I took all that time getting ready, and I won't have you ruin it by saying your not ready." Natsu growled.

I held up my hand. "I never said I wasn't ready." I mumbled. Natsu perked up. "You are ready?" He asked. "I'm ready." I sighed.

Natsu smiled and clapped. I heard Evergreen blow the trumpet. Villagers gathered around the courtyard and Natsu pushed me to the edge. He raised his arms.

"My subjects, give a warm welcome to my queen. Lucy Heartfilia!" He shouted. Everyone clapped while I stood there very embarrassed.

He held me by my waist and kissed me. I pulled away blushing scarlet. Natsu led me back inside and standing there was Lisanna, dressed in a red dress as well. "Congrats! Natsu, I wanted to show you my new boyfriend." Lisanna purred.

Natsu rolled his eyes and slung an arm around my shoulder. Lisanna folded her arms. "I'm sorry, but I was going to help Loke with dinner so..." I trailed off. Natsu grinned. "Great, I'll take you! Oh, and Lisanna? Get out of my house." Natsu ordered.

Lisanna screamed and stomped out of the room. I walked towards the kitchen where I would meet Loke. "Lucy, you are a queen now! After dinner meet me in the main room." Natsu ordered.

I nodded. I finished making dinner with Loke and I was serving it to Natsu. When I was done Natsu placed me on his lap. "N-Natsu..." I whispered. He smirked. Loke walked in on us and blushed. "I'm going to go somewhere now." Loke said nervously.

-------------

"I'm a queen now." I sighed. I was changing into my nightgown when Natsu barged in. "NATSU!" I screamed tightly closing my eyes and covering myself. I threw the object closest to me, and turns out it was a hairbrush.

It slid right off his face. "Hahahahaha S-Sorry Natsu..." I gulped. He smirked and raced to me. Grabbing me and jumping on the bed.