Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 12

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stings here. He smiled and walked over to Lucy holding flowers. "Here, just a gift to my future fiancé." He stuffed the flowers into Lucy's lap; destroying the delicate pedals.

"Sorry, but I'm already married to Natsu. I told him I still want to be a maid though." Lucy told him.

Last night Lucy told me that she still wanted to be a maid. We had a argument, but decided that she can be a maid; but will remain as my personal one.

Stings smile dropped. "Your already married?" He asked. I nodded and glared. He then smirked. "Well, I guess I have to win you over." He declared before walking out of the restaurant.

Lucy sighed. "Why can't anything be peaceful Natsu?" She asked frowning. I shrugged.

The waiter came and Lucy got a salad and I got steak. We ate fast and few words were shared. Sometimes I caught Lucy staring at me and when I did she looked away and blushed.

----------------

Me and Lucy were watching a movie on the couch when there was a knock on the door. Sighing I climbed out of the couch and opened it. The cool breeze hitting my face making me shiver.

"Hey Natsu, me and Juvia are gonna stay tonight okay?" Gray asked looking exhausted. I nodded feeling sympathy for my frenemy.

Juvia followed him inside and I noticed the scratches and bruises on Gray on Juvia. Lucy welcomed them in serving hot chocolate in her maids outfit.

Gray took the mug and his hands trembled. Gray fell forward, just before he could hit the ground I caught him.

Juvia fell too and landed in Lucy's arms. Lucy looked at me. I started dragging Gray to a guest room and Lucy did the same except having Juvia on her back.

Once they were in bed me and Lucy sat on the couch. "Did you see there wounds?" Lucy asked worried for her friends.

"Yeah, I think something could've happened to their castle." I told Lucy. She nodded. "We'll worry about this on the morning, lets got to bed." I picked Lucy up and placed her on the bed.

She snuggled next to me. I rested my chin on her head and closed my eyes.

----------------

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. I raced to the kitchen and saw Lucy eating with Gray and Juvia on the couch.

I grabbed a plate and sat next to Lucy. "Gray, Juvia? Come here." I called. They slowly sat at the opposite side of the table.

"What happened?" Lucy asked firmly banging her hand on the table. "Our castle was attacked." Juvia sobbed. Gray patted her back.

"We managed to escape, but most of the butlers and maids are being held." Gray said sadly. Lucy looked down.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and the tension was very high. Finally Lucy spoke up. "Do you have any idea who this person is?" Lucy asked Gray.

"It's Zeref." Gray said. "Oh no..." Lucy whispered. "Can we stay here until things cool down?" Juvia asked us. Lucy smiled and nodded. "Of course!"

"We need to have a plan to defeat him, you guys know he'll be waiting for you." I warned. Juvia nodded sadly. "I'm coming to get you Zeref, and I won't be holding back!" I yelled into the sky.

Lucy smiled warmly at me. Juvia thanked me and Gray silently thanked me. "Thanks Natsu!" Juvia cried with Gray holding here.

-----------------

"I'm proud of you, risking your kingdom for there's." Lucy told me. We were watching the sunset on a hill. Lucy stared at the sunset. Her brown eyes sparkling, and her blonde locks shining like gold.

I embraced her in a hug. "Zeref is tough and I don't know if I can beat him." Natsu whispered. "You will." I told him.

That was yesterday.

---------------

Lucy screamed hugging the book 'E.N.D.' in her arms. Natsu glanced at her. His eyes had no pupils, his eyes were glowing red.

Black markings covered Natsu's body. His white pants and black and gold vest was torn. Natsu had horns on his head and a light gray cloak rippling slightly. His pink hair covered the bottom half of his horns.

This is the the creature they call 'E.N.D.'.

His form: Etherious Natsu Dragneel...

That was a sneak peak for the next chapter!