Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 7

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm this soon to be monsters wife!? Why me!? Natsu nuzzled his head on my neck. "Why me?" I whispered knowing he would hear me. "Because I love you." Natsu said. "I-I-I-I love y-y-you too. I stuttered.

Natsu leaned in and kissed me. It was a nice soft kiss. He pulled away and I was blushing like crazy. "W-What about Erza a-and Jellal?" I asked. "There in the dungeon." Natsu smiled.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Take. Me. To. Them." I hissed. He gulped and nodded. He led me downstairs and to Erza and Jellal's cell.

"Erza! Jellal!" Lucy shouted. Erza and Jellal looked up. "Lucy!" They both yelled. Lucy unlocked the cell and hugged them. Natsu pulled Lucy back.

"Natsu." Erza hissed. "Stop touching her!" Jellal growled. Natsu smirked while Lucy tried to get out of his grasp. "Natsu let me go!" Lucy struggled.

Natsu laughed but placed her on the ground. "Why are you touching Lucy anyway Natsu, she's your maid." Erza questioned him. Lucy stood there uncomfortably. "She's my soon to be wife that's why!" Natsu chuckled. "She has no ring." Jellal pointed out.

"Right because." Natsu pulled out a black box and opened it. "Lucy Heartfilia, will you marry me?" Natsu proposed. "Not like I have a choice." Lucy grumbled. Natsu placed the ring on Lucy's finger and Lucy placed Natsu's ring on his finger.

"Your correct Lucy! You don't have a choice!" Natsu agreed happily. Erza and Jellal's jaws dropped at the scene. Lucy pointed her pointer finger at Natsu.

"As your wife, I demand you let Erza and Jellal go. Let them stay at the castle. Oh, and when Levy-chan comes, she and Gajeel gets a proper room. Juvia-san and Gray-san are coming so I'm having a slumber party with all the girls. You will have one with the boys. Got it?" Lucy demanded Natsu.

Natsu nodded and smirked. "After that's done, we share a room as husband and wife." Natsu added. Lucy nodded. "You'll sleep on the floor though." She smiled innocently. Natsu sulked.

---------------

All the girls gathered in Lucy's room to play truth or dare. Only Mira, Juvia, Levy, Jellal, and Erza knew of Lucy being Natsu's bride.

They were playing truth or dare. Mira had a evil grin on her face. Cana goes first. "Juvia, truth or dare?" Cana asked gulping down another barrel of beer. "Juvia will choose truth." Juvia announced. "Juvia have you and Gray done 'it' yet?" Cana laughed.

Juvia turned scarlet. "J-Juvia and Gray-sama decided t-to wait." Juvia said. Mira shrugged. "Good choice, but I suggest you do 'it' soon because you and Gray might need a heir." Juvia nodded.

"Lucy, truth or dare?" Juvia asked. "Dare." Lucy replied. Juvia smirked. "Juvia dares you to go into Natsu's room and kiss Sting with him watching." Lucy was horrified. "H-He's going to k-kill me!" Lucy shouted. Juvia shrugged. "We'll be watching."

Lucy's trembled as she opened the door to Natsu's room. Natsu watched her enter. She mouthed a 'sorry' before smashing her lips into Stings. He eyes were tightly closed and her arms were stiff at her sides. Sting wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist and Lucy struggled to get out of his grasp.

Once Lucy broke the kiss Sting looked at her lovingly. She felt guilty for doing this to him. She blacked out before she could utter a word.

---------------

Natsu POV

I punched Lucy's back to make her unconscious. I was so angry inside I could kill everyone here. She said she loved me. Was that a lie!?

Great. Now I have to make another murder.

As soon as I did that I was about to punch Sting but Juvia and Mira held me back. "Natsu stop!" Mira yelled. Her words were soothing and I slowly brought my fist down.

I looked at Mira with fire dancing in my eyes. "SHE BETRAYED ME." I roared. "Lucy's not going to forgive if you do this Natsu!" Juvia yelled. "WHY DO I CARE, I WAS JUST USING HER ANYWAY TO GET HER FATHERS THRONE, THATS RIGHT SHE WAS A PRINCESS. THATS WHY I WANTED HER. I LIED SAYING I LOVED HER AND SHE DID THE SAME. SO WHO CARES!" Natsu screamed.

Lucy was awake now and tears brimmed her eyes. She ran out of the room with Erza following her. Cana slapped him. "It was just a dare idiot!" Cana yelled. Lisanna, Kiana, and Levy were slapped him but we're doing no damage.

The boys were wide eyed at the scene. Erza came back with Lucy crying. Loke and Aries were comforting the crying blond. "Seriously Natsu? I may have sold her, then became your butler to watch her, but that's just cold." Loke shook his head.

Lucy spoke up. "I didn't know I was a princess. I didn't know you were using me. I didn't know you lied about loving me. One thing I did know, was that even though I didn't have a choice, I learned to love you. Now you've broken that love." Lucy said with shadows casting her face. "I'll be in my room." She whispered.

Everyone looked at Lucy in sympathy. They turned to Natsu with anger in there eyes. "Me and Juvia have to go." Gray said pulling Juvia outside.

"Me and Gajeel too." Levy said walking out with Gajeel. "Me and Jellal will be heading out to our room." Erza whispered walking out with Jellal following her.

"Me, Rouge, Yukino, and Kagura have to go." Sting dragged them out. The rest of the girls and boys left Natsu alone in his own anger, sadness, and regret.