Maid Of Dragneel~ Chapter 9

Okay so, I accidentally posted the last chapter as chapter 9. That was a mistake!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once I was done hitting Natsu selfless with a broom. I invited the girls over for a redo slumber party. I decided to invite Lisanna and Flare too.

If your all confused Lisanna does not know about me marrying Natsu.

We sat down and continued truth or dare. It was my turn! Cana, truth or dare!" I yelled. She smirked. "Dare~" She slurred. Perfect, she's drunk! "I dare you to go without beer for 2 weeks!" I laughed like a maniac.

Cana dropped her booze with a shocked face. "No! Please anything!" Cana cried. "Sorry Cana." Lucy snapped her fingers and Levy and Mira took her beer. Cana was sulking now.

The girls laughed then they turned into confused faces. Lucy felt arms wrap around her waist and a wet feeling on her neck. "Natsu!?" She blushed.

Lisanna clenched her fists. "Natsu! Your mine!" Lisanna exclaimed.

Natsu shook his head. "No. I'm Lucy's~" He purred. "Lisanna, please I had no say! I mean I do love him." Lucy whispered the last part. Natsu with his good hearing heard it.

"Love you too!" He laughed. Lisanna's face heated up from anger.

"Lucy, you are my rival!" Lisanna bursted. "What? No!" Lucy waved at her. Lisanna stormed out of the room. Mira followers her after apologizing.

"I guess we can't finish truth or dare without issues." Lucy sighed. "That's the best part!" Natsu chuckled.

I'm sorry for the short chapter!