Chapter 12: Reunited

Emma's POV

Milah and I decided to follow this map to Davy Jones' castle or whatever he wants to call it, more like prison. We have finally arrived at the gates when some strong looking men stop us, questioning why we're here.

"My name is Emma and this is Milah. We have been given a map, saying to come here." I calmly say and they look each other and one walks off, leaving us to wait.

"I just hope our time on this Island isn't up." Milah worriedly says and looks at me in the eyes before we hear the gates open again revealing the guard who left moments ago. "We have instructions to let only Emma Swan inside. Davy Jones wants to see you." The man deeply says and I look at Milah before hugging her just incase this is the last time I'll see her.

"You're be back, Emma. You're a strong women." She hopefully says and lets me go before the other guard also takes Milah, walking her in the opposite direction. I bravely walk with the guard and enter the building which does in fact, look like a castle. A very dark one.

"Here she is, sir." The guard says before walking out. The room is silent, only the sound of the mans fading footsteps around the room. I stand in the same spot, going through reasons he may want to see me.

"We meet again, Princess." He bitterly says and somehow appears in front of me. I ignore him and ask questions right away, "Why did you want to see me?" I ask, nerves evident in my voice.

Davy looks at me, his face forms an evil grin which can only mean something bad, "Is that nerves?" He says and walks closer to me, his cold hands grip my arms tight as he speaks again. I hold my breath, not wanting to show fear although I am quite sure he sees my nerves.

"I want to tell you a story," he says and lets go of me and begins walking around the room, the silence making the atmosphere tense.

"Surprised you haven't worked it out yet but long ago I did have a family and well we were actually happy, believe it or not." He pauses and walks closer to me, starting to speak again.

"Hm anyway, I became an outcast. My mother and father feared me because I could wield magic, even my own brothers were scared of me until it got to the point where my own family sent me here, the Lost Sea." He grins evilly almost looking insane until it hits me.

"Jones...no. Killian!" I shout in disbelief. How could he be Killian's brother. This is impossible.

"Ah, clever girl. Indeed, Killian and Liam were my brothers and when I found out my little brother found love again with you, dear Emma, I knew I couldn't miss the chance to get him back for what he did to me." Davy shouts louder now until some guards walk in.

"Take her to the dungeons where her companion is. I will decide what I want to do with her tomorrow." He orders and I feel angered and scared. "No!" I shout and try to break free from the guards grip but fail. They use their magic to weaken me until everything goes black.

*

"Emma," I hear somebody whisper from near me. I quickly sit up and take in my surroundings, seeing a huge metal bar between me and what must be Milah's cell, "Milah." I sigh in relief and sit up, holding my pounding head which was really painful.

"What now?" She weakly asks and sits as close to me as she can. If it wasn't for the bars between us, we would be sitting next to each other, "I-I don't know. I think he wants revenge and he apparently needs me to do it." I lowly say and she looks at me sadly. We sit there in silence for awhile until I hear noises.

Noticing that Milah was somehow asleep, I stand up quietly to see whats going on only to see the best and least expected thing in front of me, a key in his hand.

"K-Killian." I whisper and he smiles widely although telling me to be quiet. I nod and he quickly unlocks the door and when he does I jump in his arms.

"But...What?...how?" I say over and over again and he chuckles quietly, "After all this time, you still doubt me?" He happily says and I smile before pressing my lips to his, holding him close. Finally seeing him again is the best thing that could happen.

"Come on, love. We best get going. The magic knock-out powder doesn't last long." He says and begins to lead me out until I remember Milah.

"Wait Killian-I say and let go of his hand and walk over to the other cell where Milah was starting to stir.

"She was my friend here, we cant leave her." I say and he pauses for a moment but nods, "Alright, fine. Just please be fast. I don't want to loose you again." Meet me outside the cell block." He softly says and hands me the key to the cell. I smile and carefully open the gate and wake her up.

"We can leave, follow me." I quickly say and she stands up and quickly follows me, continuing to thank me for going back for her. When I leave the cell block, I see Killian and decide to introduce him to Milah. 

"Ok so Milah, this is-" I begin to say but she interrupts me and I feel like my whole world has crashed into a thousand pieces. 

"Killian?" She asks in shock and I see Killian's eyes widen. He looks happy and shocked at the same time. Milah runs over to him, collapsing in his arms and crying whilst Killian tries to hold back tears which is what I am actually doing now. I try and think about whats going on until it hits me, this was his first love. The one that Rumplestiltskin took away from him before me.

The cause of his whole live devoted revenge.