Epilogue

A/N: This is the final chapter of this book but there will be a sequel coming out...enjoy!!

Emma's POV

The four of us all appeared back in the castle. We all looked around for a minute, shocked about what just happened, was it...

"True loves kiss." My mother says and looks at David who is in total shock. I turn round and looked at Killian, smiling widely at him. I run into his arms as he puts his arms around me, never letting go. Killian smiles widely as we walk around and finally realise that we are indeed home and I am very much alive again.

"Emma, why don't you and Killian catch up, we'll speak later." My mother softly says. I nod before Killian and I both walk to my bedroom which was still quite bare because of my packing for when I was meant to live with Charles. I wonder where he is.

We sit on my bed in silence for a moment before he breaks the silence.

"I killed her." He sadly says and I look up, confused about what he is talking about.

"What?" I softly say and hold his hand, waiting for him to continue.

"Milah. I killed her because she was going to hurt you." He says and I look at him in his deep blue eyes which are glassed over with tears.

"You killed your first love for me?" I ask, shock evident in my voice but he just nods his head, "Emma, I would do anything for you and that wasn't Milah, my brother manipulated her." He sadly smiles before leaning in to kiss me. I kiss back.

"I love you, Emma Swan."

"I love you to, Killian."