Chapter 13: The Fight Part 1

Killian's POV

Never in a million years did I think that Milah would still be on this bloody Island but I am with her now. She looks up at me smiling and crying at the same time and of course, I smile back but thats when I see Emma walking off. "Swan, wait!" I shout and leave Milah to chase after my Swan. She doesn't stop until another person appears in front of her and I am even more shocked, it was my older brother. The evil man who owns this Island. Davy Jones.

"Ah hello, dear brother. I knew you'd come." He chuckles and walks closer to me, walking past Emma. I stare at him, still in shock that all the people from my past are here. He glares at me before speaking, "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for my revenge." He evilly says and points to Emma who appears to have frozen on the spot.

"What have you done to her!" I shout and now hear Milah from behind me. She stands close to me, watching as Davy approaches Emma and smirks.
"Sweet Milah, it appears your lover has moved on since you've been...absent." He chuckles and Milah looks at me and then looks at Emma, "No..." She quietly says to herself.

"Milah I'm sorry..." I sadly say and look over to Davy who is watching the moment, smiling. "Killian, I have been thinking about you every day because I had hope you would one day find me but you didn't! You moved on from me!" She cries and I look at her in shock, how could she be so selfish.

Davy walks closer to us and looks at Milah, "Stick with me, we can get revenge together." He offers and Milah pauses before looking at me.

"I might as well, only true loves kiss can bring let me leave this island and that clearly isn't you anyway, Killian." She evilly says and walks next to Davy, "I'm in." She says before they vanish before my eyes, with Emma.

"No!" I shout over and over again until I hear footsteps behind me. Snow and David. "Killian, what happened?" Snow asks in panic but all I manage to say is, "She's gone." Over and over again, not knowing if I mean Emma or Milah, either way I lost them both.

They both walk closer to me and look at me, "Explain." David strictly says and I take a breath before explain everything.

About how The Dark One took Milah, my first love and how I spent years planning revenge and how Emma helped me move on past that and made me a better man. I tell them now Milah is here and now teamed up with Davy to get their revenge and now they have Emma.

"We need to get her back." They both say and stand up. I also stand up and we begin our journey to the castle where my Swan is. I will get her back, I know who I really love and its Emma Swan.

*

After some time, Snow is in front tracking where they could have gone whilst David and I stay near the back, making sure no danger appears. We made small talk for a while until he asks me a question I never thought he would ask me.

"Do you love her?" He asks and I look at him, raising an eyebrow in confusion. Never would I imagine him even wanting to know the answer.

"Aye. That I do. I'd go to the end of the world for her...or time." I honestly say and he genuinely smiles at me. We keep getting to know one another for a while until Snow calls us. "Here is an entrance to the castle. We can sneak in". She says and pushes open a old door which seems to be no longer a use for other people.

We silently walk down the dark and damp tunnel, the only sound being water dripping from the ceiling. Don't worry Emma, I will find you.

"Wait." I firmly say and notice a camouflaged door to the left of the tunnel. Snow and David walk closer to me and wait until I use my hook to break the chain which kept it shut. The door flies open almost immediately and we make our way through the next tunnel which finally leads to a huge room.

As we enter the room, I recognise it to be a room in Davy's castle because of the paintings of him around the wall, "Keep you're eyes open." I instruct and David and I take out our swords whilst Snow readies an arrow. We scan the area, watching out for any movement but still nothing.

"Show yourself!" David shouts harshly, his eyes full of anger. Snow tries to calm him down but with no luck. The room returns to an eery silence until Milah appears in a cloud of smoke, "Nice of you to show up." She spits and walks closer to me.

"Milah, you don't have to do this. I'm sorry for what I done but you have to understand that I moved on," I slowly say and look at her eyes, "Theres nothing you can't come back from." I end and her expression softens for a moment until it returns to an evil state.

"Too late for that now." She quietly says and walks away from me and over to David.

"Its a shame, you're daughter was actually a good friend to me." She laughs and David glares at her before trying to swing his sword at her but it just goes right through her, making her laugh. "Don't you remember? I'm immortal." She smugly says and pulls out the sword from her and walks to Snow. 

"I will make you all suffer for what Killian did to me. Whilst I spent centuries here, trying to get back to him because I loved him, he was messing around with some spoilt princess." She shouts and Snow flinches slightly.

"Milah, you don't have to do this. Killian spent years trying to find you, he told us. He just found love again." She softly says but of course, Milah ignores us.

"Davy, bring her in." Milah shouts and I see my poor Emma. What have they done to her?