Chapter 15: The Fight Part 2

Killian's POV

It was Emma. She was tied up and looked like she had been tortured. Her once emerald green eyes were now dull and empty. It was as if she looked straight through David, Snow and myself. It was truly heartbreaking, "What did you do?!" I angrily ask both Milah and Davy. He stays silent, smirking whilst Milah answers me.

"You see Killian, I realised that to hurt you I need to hurt her. Her in pain is worse then death for you, I take it?" She laughs but I just stay silent, anger shooting through my body. She was right, seeing Emma like that was worse then any torture to me. I just wanted her safe and in my arms. Seeing Milah like this made me hurt to. I still care about her but she needed to realised that I moved on, why couldn't she?

"I am sorry, dear brother." Davy says and Milah walks over to Emma, guarding her whilst Davy heads over to me. Snow and David try to plan a way to beat them and get back Emma whilst Davy begins speaking, "Killian you can join us. You and Emma could be on our side, dark magic is powerful stuff." He convinces but I ignore him. I am not Captain Hook anymore. Emma changed me.

"And we could maybe share the princess, I mean, she is a beautiful one." He chuckles and that throws me off the edge. I grab his neck and push him to the floor. He throws a fist at me, not even using his magic which surprises me. "I like a fair fight." He says, answering my question for me.

I swing a punch at him, making his nose bleed and he gets taken down letting Snow and David quickly manage to put some strange black cuff on his wrist. "No!" He shouts and still confused, I look at Snow for help.

"It blocks his magic. He has no use of it." She quickly says and we tie him up before making our way over to Milah and Emma. Milah shows worry in her eyes but quickly wipes it off before out of no warning, pulls out Emma's transparent heart, it being clear because it has already been crushed once.

We all scream for Milah to stop, already knowing what crushing it would mean. If she gets killed here again, theres no coming back. Ever. I step closer to Milah, my sword at hand for guard. Although I know she is immortal, I can still guard her magic.

"Don't." I sharply say and she stares at the sword, moving away slightly. I raise an eyebrow in confusion but then it hits me. Davy was powerless. He gave her power so it must mean she now has none.

"Ah, you can die." I say to myself and she looks at me, tears filling her blue eyes. She clutches the heart so it doesn't get taken from her and begins squeezing. No, she can't be killed. My Swan is to much to me. The weak Emma clutches her chest and lies on the ground, "Just get it over with!" She shouts but I do something I never thought I would do. 

Without thinking, I stab Milah in the stomach. She gasps in pain and falls to the ground, heavily breathing. Snow and David look at me in shock but run over to take back Emma's heart which was now loosely in Milah's weak hands.

I sit beside Milah, holding her head up. "Killian..." She whispers, a tear falling down her cheek. I look at her sadly, I will always love her but not like I love Emma. Emma died for me, Milah only tried to kill Emma and me.

"I'm sorry but you was a villain, you was trying to hurt the thing I hold most dear to me." I say and she smiles before gasping again, "I'm sorry." She ends and her eyes close and she stops breathing. I blink back tears, a hint of daja vu happening because I already watched her die.

"Goodbye Milah." I softly say and kiss her forehead before running over to Emma and her parents. I look at her faint green eyes as David puts her heart back inside. She winces when the heart is back inside her but she recovers quickly and jumps in my arms.

Tears fill my eyes as I squeeze her, not letting go as she cries.

"Oh Killian." She says an holds my head, stroking my cheek and smiling. I smile back but notice she looks at Milah's body. "W-What happened to her?" She asks me and frowns. "Nothing, Davy also died to I guess she did to." I lie and she nods before looking at her parents.

"How did you find me?" She asks and David smiles before looking at me. "It was Hoo-Killian." He says and smiles at me. I nod back and look at Emma again. We both lean in and as our lips touch, a strong gust of wind enters the room until everything goes white.