Forty-seven

how is it already 2016? i swear just turned 2015 last month 0_o

but happy new year's guyyyysss!!! :)

try to make 2016 your year. only you can do that. change the things that make you unhappy so you do become happy, be more positive to other people and yourself, be you, and care less about other people's opinions. <3

======================

Forty-seven

"You be a good girl okay, Ella?"

"I always am, dada, don't worry." She says, giggling and smiling at me.

"Okay, baby." I smile at her and give her a huge sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Ewww." Ella whines, using her sleeve to wipe my saliva from her skin. I chuckle, ruffling her hair, which made her even more annoyed. "Dada, stop it." She crosses her arms and huffs at me.

"I'm sorry." I laugh, giving her a huge hug. Ella hugs me back of course, since she really can't be mad at me for a long time. "I love you." I say, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, daddy." She smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you so much, Gem, for babysitting her tonight." I say to my sister as I stand up.

"Of course, Harry, anything for my little brother. I am really happy for you." She simply says, smiling at me. "I'm glad you finally found someone."

"Thank you." I can't help but smile as I think about Jasmine.

I leave shortly after to go back to my flat to get ready for tonight. Originally I wanted to bring her out somewhere, but I thought of something better instead—well I think it is better than going to a restaurant. I just hope Jasmine thinks the same.

When I reached Gemma's place earlier tonight, I told her about my conversation with Nicole from this morning. Gemma thinks it is a good idea to let Nicole see Ella, but I still can't help but have my doubts for good reasons.

When I enter my apartment, a smile immediately makes its way onto my face as I see the set up I made a few hours earlier. All I can say is that Ella was very jealous. I walk past the living room and enter my bedroom to get ready for tonight. I hear a ding from my phone, and when I pull my iPhone out from my back pocket, another smile forms on my lips as I see it's from Jasmine.

From: Minnie 💞

Hey babe, what should I wear for tonight?

To: Minnie 💞

Nothing.

From: Minnie 💞

Ha ha, you're so funny.

From: Minnie 💞

Really tho, idk what to wear.

To: Minnie 💞

I'm telling you...nothing.

From: Minnie 💞

Okay then, I'm fine with that. But only if you wear the same thing 😉😏

To: Minnie 💞

Of course 😉

From: Minnie 💞

But for real tho, what should I wear?

To: Minnie 💞

Anything. Really, it doesn't matter at all *laughs to self*