Sixteen

I think Hasmine will be their ship name. I hope you all ship it as much I do! :) 

========================

Sixteen 

= Jasmine =

Everything is a blur as I speed down the road, going as fast as I can to the hospital. I briefly remember how it played out, how Harry was crying as he kneeled besides his helpless daughter who had blood running down her chin. I remember panicking as I quickly turned off the stove, running to grab my car keys and opening the door as Harry was carrying an unconscious Ella in his arms.

I look in my rear view mirror seeing Harry sitting besides his daughter in the backseat, stroking her hair back and lightly pressing a damp towel onto her bleeding chin. Just from looking at that scene for a split second, I can see how much he loves and cares for his daughter. I can see how she is his world, and it tears me to pieces seeing Harry so scared and worried. I really hope Ella will be okay, she has to be.

"Harry," I say, making him look back at me through the mirror. "Everything will be okay." I reassure him. He gives me a nod, another tear coming out of his eye as he looks back down at his daughter. 

I go down the road even faster, driving carefully so we don't get into a car crash. We soon make it to the hospital and I pull up at the ER, Harry immediately going out of the car holding Ella carefully. 

"I will park and meet you inside." I say before he closes the door, nodding at me.

I look for a spot and find one, parking on the line but not caring. I take the key out of the ignition, hoping out and quickly shutting the door, putting the alarm on. I jog to the hospital, entering the ER section while panting heavily from my little physical exercise.

I look around the room, searching for the man with the curly hair. Panic starts to swarm inside of me when I don't see him anywhere. I take another step into the room, quickly scanning the place once more. 

"Oh my fuck, Harry." I breathe out with relief as I walk to the man who is pacing around near the hallway that goes further into the hospital. "Harry." I say, holding onto his arm so he can stop moving and look at me. My heart is beating so fast, so scared with everything that is happening. 

When he looks at me, I can see his eyes red, brimming with tears. His eyes are wide, filled with fear and anxiety that it makes me even more scared. 

"What happened?" I ask, desperate to know. 

"T-they-" Harry pauses, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "She's in surgery right now." Harry says. He raises a hand to run through his hair and that's when I see how shaky his hands are. 

"It's okay, that's good. They are fixing her up. She will be okay." I say, but Harry shakes his head, tears now rolling down his face, his hand shakily trying to wipe them away.

I gulp, my eyes wide seeing all of Harry's walls down. I bite my lip unsure of what to do. I hesitantly put a hand to his back, rubbing circles to try to calm him down, but we both know that it is not enough. If Harry can comfort me last night when I needed it, I can comfort him now. 

I take a deep breath and stand closer to him, wrapping my thin arms around his broad torso. Harry immediately relaxes into my touch, resting his head on my shoulder, his tears wetting my sweater. I bite my tongue from making another snarky remark that is in my mind, rubbing Harry's back while his sobs continue to come out. I hold him closer, muttering out 'shh' every now and then in hopes to calm him down.