Forty-one

Thank you so much for those of you who commented on my Author's Note. I love you guys so much, your support literally means everything to me. So thank you, I love you. I am so sorry again for such a long wait. <3

Also the lovely Wolverharry made me a cover for this story, which she posted on instagram. Her account is @ wattpadfrontcovers so check her out and give her a follow :) Thank you lovely again for making it, it looks awesome :) <3

And last but not least before you read this chapter, chapter 40 has been up a long time ago but it was put on private since hasmine gets pretty frisky if you get what i'm saying ;) looool but if you can't read it, follow me, remove the story from you library, re-add it and then you could read it. and then you could unfollow me if you really want to :p

=======================

Forty-one

The week we spent in Orlando was such a great time. Ella had a smile on her face the whole time we were there which made me smile a lot too. Seeing her happy and having fun makes me satisfied and filled with joy. I would do anything for her to be happy.

Jasmine makes me so happy too. This vacation just made us bond even closer, emotionally and physically. I want to be by her side every second of the day, smelling the sweet smell of her perfume with my hand laced with hers. I want to kiss her every time I see her and see that beautiful smile on her face. My heart flutters every time she talks, kisses me, touches me, stands besides me- even the pure thought of her makes my heart race. It's come to a point where I am thinking about her every second of the day with a smile on my face. 

The vacation was also great since I got to spend a lot of time with my mum, Robin, Gemma and her family since it has been a while where we all went on vacation together. But now we are back home in London with Christmas right around the corner. 

"Dada!" Ella shouts. I sit up in my bed, rubbing my tired eyes as I hear her feet pattering on the floor as she runs to my room with Fluffy's bobbing in her arms. "Christmas is in a week!" She jumps on my bed with a huge smile on her face. 

"A week, already?" I ask myself in disbelief, plopping back down on my pillow. I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. 

"Yes, dada! We have to buy a Christmas tree!" 

"We have a Christmas tree, darling. It's in the lockers." I chuckle, smiling at her from her cuteness. She jumps up and down on my bed with happiness from the news and decides to plop down on top of my body, taking all the air out of my lungs from the impact. I gently hold her and place her down besides me, letting breathe again.

"Can we do the Christmas tree now?" She asks, batting her eyelashes at me. Honestly, I just feel like staying in bed for the next hour, but her puppy dog face always gets to me. I let out a light chuckle from how cute Ella looks, and nod my head.

"Okay sure." I breathe out, kissing her forehead.

"Yay!" She jumps up and runs out of my room with excitement, making me laugh. 

I pull the covers to the side and slowly get out of bed. I do a quick stretch, linking my fingers together and holding my arms out to ceiling. I also do a few other stretching to the different muscle groups in my body, making me feel really good and content in the inside.

I decide to hurry up a bit since Ella gets really inpatient when she's excited, so I grab some clothes and head to the washroom to shower and brush my teeth. 

When I exit the washroom, ruffling my hair with my towel, I see Ella entering my room with her arms crossed.

"Dada, what's taking so longggg?" She whines, grabbing my hand and tugging me towards the door of my room. It takes everything in me not to smile and chuckle.