"Do you want some water?" Normani asked taking out a water bottle.

Lauren shook her head and sat up looking at her now ripped burgundy shirt. She clenched her jaw and gathered her things before walking off. Normani and Dinah shared a worried look before following their friend.

"Lauren, you gotta stay hydrated. You haven't had a drink since our stop in San Bernardino." Dinah urged. Lauren turned around as the blood from the creo began to dry on the left side of her face. She snatched Normani's water bottle and began taking a water fall from it before placing her black bandana back on, giving Normani her water bottle back. "Thank you." Dinah sighed as Lauren went back to walking ahead of them.

They ditched the Caesars palace knowing it's too big and more creos could still be around. They walked into the heart of Vegas where the streets were filled with stores and casinos. They walked in the middle of the street as they held their guns ready to fire at anything. Dinah and Normani usually stayed behind because Lauren liked to be alone without actually being alone. The raven haired woman liked being within eye shot of the girls to make sure they'd be safe.

"Dinah, we can't keep this up." Normani whispered as she carried her rifle over her shoulder. "She's too stubborn. I'm a little surprised she's lasted this long honestly."

"Well what do you want me to do? Leave her? Kick her out?"

"No!" She whispered loudly. "Just talk to her. Even you have to admit that was a close call back there and she doesn't do much to keep herself energized for everything she does. We could have lost her earlier."

Dinah sighed, "There is no talking to her. It's just like talking to yourself because she never replies or tries to communicate."

"Well one of us needs to do something."

Suddenly Lauren turned in a different direction and the two girls simply watched as she neared a clothing store. Lauren pushed and tugged on the handle only to see it was locked. They watched as Lauren walked across the street and pick up a small rock examining it. A few moments later she threw it at the widow causing it to shatter.

"Lauren, are you crazy? Do you know how loud that was!?" Dinah whispered loudly as she ran towards her friend with Normani following from behind.

Lauren ignored the Californian and entered the store. Normani and Dinah entered cautiously as they looked around the clothing store. In the far end of the store they seen Lauren stripping from her ripped burgundy shirt and revealing the faint abs that were painted on her flat stomach. Dinah simply stared in admiration. Normani quickly took notice and snapped her fingers in front of the Polynesian. Dinah looked at Normani, who wore an angry expression, and blushed immediately.

Lauren used her ripped shirt to clean the still moist blood from her face and arm. Walking around she found a black tank top and threw it on. She smiled, content that she found other clothing that wasn't too big or too small like every other clothing store they passed by. She walked around a bit more and found a red button up flannel, taking it from its hanger. A few more racks ahead and she found ripped jeans and took off her old ones to put on the new ones. Lauren was more content than anything this week. She was smiling like a kid on Christmas eve, but what made that smile widen were brand new black fold over combat boots. Quickly taking off her original chucks, she placed the new shoes on.

Dinah skimmed through a few clothes and found a nice back t- shirt. She examined it shortly before stripping off her not so white shirt and putting on the new black shirt. The happiness in that moment felt foreign, but familiar at the same time. Dinah knew this feeling, it was the feeling that every teenage girl has of getting new clothes, but with all that happened, it was also something new to her.