Chapter Twenty One

Somewhere I know Nicole is confused about going to the party.... but i'll be with her.

Its Next Morning... i was up early and went for walk to the beach...... i was thinking about buying something for Nicole for today's party. I called Layla..... She know her test but if i called her then she will know what is going on... so i decided to call D... but how he know about woman.... let's call Layla......later.

I went back to house.... i saw she was making breakfast for us. She was wearing shorts and t-shirt ....... she was looking hot with her wet hair..... My heart skip a beat... i want her right now... i want to kiss her endlessly.... but then i took control over my mind.

When she realise i was standing there she gave me smile and asked me to join for breakfast. We ate our breakfast and decided to meet caterer for Duncan's dinner plan with Layla... he asked for some specific things and food.

We reached to caterers and i am glad he was speaking nice English... so nick doesn't need my help. I was looking here and there and suddenly my eyes stop at one designer shop... i quickly excuse my self and went that shop.

I talked with designer about the occasion and she show me few dresses but I don't know what is Nick's like and dislikes so i called Layla......

"Hey, Layla..."

"Hello CJ.... where are you... what's going on?"

"Hey.... I am in Paris..... listen i need your help.... i want to gift something to Nick when i asked her for a date.... and i am here with designer.... can you tell her what is Nicole choice and everything....!!"

"Sure... CJ... i know her likes and dislikes.... she is very choosy when it comes to her clothes and their colours..... Let me talk to her.... don't worry."

I gave my phone to designer and she talked with Layla about 30 minutes. Then finally she gave me 4 dresses to choose from and I select one from it.... then she gave me accessories and other things that go with that dress..... And packed them for me...

Then i went to buy some clothes for me for the party.

Finally everything is done in for Duncan's party. Now we have to set up everything at house. Tonight's party shopping is also done. Hope Nicole will like it. We went to house. We have very less time to get ready. We need to reach at venue at 8 and it's already 6.

"Hurry, Nick... we don't have much time."

"CJ... what should i wear... i forgot about the party and i don't have anything to wear for that"

"Don't worry... here ... this is for you... hope you like it.... now go fast and get ready... we'll talk later...." and i hand over her the bag.

After half and hour later... after getting ready i was waiting for Nicole. I was in my black suit dress with black shirt and grey tie... i choose this combination to match with Nicole dress. I bought her black lace one side strap dress which ends little above her knee and it has grey bow at waist with matching black pumps.

I was waiting for her.... i hears footsteps on stairs.... when i look up my mouth was open... she was looking stunning.....she did very light make up..... And her natural curl hair falling on her shoulder.... she was looking breath taking...

"Hello.... Thanks for this dress and everything.... they are beautiful. I hope i did justice to them and Sorry... I am late again......This stuff is new for me.... Layla always helped me."

"Don't be sorry......... You look stunning... I don't want to take you there..... I don't want anyone to look at you in this sexy dress. "

"CJ..... You are embarrassing me."... I can see she blushed... I really want to take her to room right now and want to make love to her....

"Not at all muffing.... m not joking...... I won't let you go from my side for a single second... remember that..... And don't be nervous..... You'll be fine." And then i took her hand... kiss on her knuckle and hold her near to me....

f(ݳL