Chapter Fifteen

Sorry for taking too long for updating this chapter.... kind of busy with some stupid work.... I hope you guys like to read my book.... do comment ............. vote and share.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash back 3 years ago

CJ's P.O.V

After making sure she is sleeping, Me and Duncan decided to sit outside and talk something. Layla is staying with Nick.

Me: "I have to go tomorrow to LA. I have no choice. I have to go to my work and may be I'll be staying there for about a year untill my work finish. She will be safe here in my house. I have 24x7 security camera.. so many lock codes and a bodyguard for her. Parker will be here also with her. And I trust him more then any other body guards of mine. You know that."

Duncan: "I know man. I also want her here at your place. After the way you liked her and told me, i feel you are right for her. She needs you. Does she actually know who are you and your parents?"

Me: "No. She knows me as an architect. She doesn't know anything besides. Did you tell her anything about me?"

Duncan: "No. Do you want me to?"

Me: "No. I'll tell her everything as time come. Does she choose me after that?"

Duncan: "Yes. She will but you have to be very calm and patience with her. It's not like she will fall for you like other girls."

Me: "I know. I Get that. You look for her when she is alone. I have to go now. I need to pack my things. I'll leave early in the morning. Hope she'll be fine by that."

Duncan: "She is tough in that manner. Well see you soon. Take care."

I called Layla and they both went at their home. They are living near to me so Nicole can find company. I saw her sleeping calmly. I went to my room and pack my bags and go to sleep.

When I woke up. Nicole was there in my kitchen. I was in hurry so i asked her to sit with me so that i can explain everything to her.

I handed her some papers.

"here are the name and numbers of few persons if you need anything. Parker will be here for you 24x7. I know you don't drive so he'll drive you wherever and whenever you want. I'll be back in 10 days to pack my stuff. And feel like home. I need to go now. Enjoy Nicole.

"Thanks for everything Collin. I don't know what to say. It's a big big help you did to me"

"bye"

"bye. Take care"

I came back from LA after 10 days to pack my stuff. I had only one day so I wasn't able to meet them. So i just called them that I will Inform you when i come again.

After one year and 2 months i moved back to my original home.in between i used to come for 3-4 times and met Nicole. I saw her as i open the door of my house. She was crying. But she wiped her tears and smile at me and hug me. We went for lunch with Duncan and Layla.

Duncan told me that Nicole live in my house. He made her understand. It was such a relief for me. Now i can see her every morning. I was very happy.

Weeks pass. We all were busy in our work. We used to meet everyday. Nicole and me are now like best buddys. She share everything with me. She said that she feel happy with me and i feel so good at that time. Another year pass and i thought its time to express my feelings.

One Sunday morning i saw her sitting and crying on the couch.

" what happen nick? Why are you crying?

"Nothing happen. Just something itching in my eyes."

She lied. Now I can't take it anymore. She always lied. She never allowed me to comfort her. And i am pissed of from that. I want to hold her. I was angry.

"Fuck you Nicole. Stop lying to me. I am not stupid. I can see that you are fucking crying. I know you also had nightmares and you cry after that but you never let me in. I like you idiot. Cant you see that. I want to hold you. comfort you. Everyone knows that I am falling for you. and don't tell me that you don't know it."

"I am sorry Collin. But that is something I really don't want you to know. It was my past. I know you like me. I am not blind. I know the reason why you and Duncan forced me to live here with you. I like you too but you deserve something better than me. I don't want to live in any relationship. I hate it."

"tell me what is that"

" i don't want to. Just leave it"

I grab her from the couch and pushed her to near wall and hold her both hands. I was angry. She was in pain. Tears were in her eyes. But still somehow she managed her self not to cry in front of me. I loosen my grip and let her go. I saw she had feeling s for me and i will do something about it.

" I am sorry Nicole but my i am not able to control my feelings towards you. But I'll try. I'll wait for you . This won't happen again.

"That's Okay. I am sorry too."

End of flash back