Chapter Seventeen

"Nicole is not my real sister. She is my cousin actually from my dad side. She came to live with us when she was 5. My uncle aunty died in car accident. So my dad brought her to our place. I was about 8 and Megan, my real sister, was about 4. Me and Nicole was good with each other but from the starting Megan never liked Nicole. She never shared her toys or any other things with her. Nicole and Megan were two different poles. Megan was arrogant and loud and while Nicole was little naughty but quite. She was little stubborn too but just around me. She is my little princess. I feel more comfortable around Nicole than Megan. We can share anything with each other. But Megan, well never. Time passed and we are in our teen years. Problem starts at that time. Nicole is bright student and always ahead in everything. She is mad for drawings and graphics. So Megan was always jealous of her. My dad is very proud of Nicole but my mom then starts hating her. Main problem starts when Jarod came in our life. He was Nicole's friend u can say best friend. I also like him. It was time when Nicole is 17. She and Jarod were dating. But Nicole is strict Christian. So they don't have any physical relationship. Even i think no kisses also. May be just small pack. Jarod was okay with Nicole decision. They have known each other for around 6 years. Megan also starts liking Jarod. She wants him to be with her. She did everything to get him. Even she tried to seduce him but he was very loyal to Nicole. So Megan decided to ruin Nicole's life. It was Christmas vacation. Megan asked Nicole to help her decorating pub for her friend's party because the planner didn't make it out on time. Nicole said yes and they went to pub. Megan offers a drink to Nicole while working. She added drugs in Nicole's drink. Nicole didn't know about it and drink it. Megan keeps giving her and finally Nicole started feel uneasy. At that time Megan called her friends mostly boys. They hold Nicole...... i can't explain how but with different position and took pictures. It looks like she is happy doing that. Megan then took her home stating that she is drunk. After 2-3 days everybody in town starts laughing at her and asking her what is her rate. She didn't understand anything. She just cried and come home. We all were there including Jarod. He was shocked and upset. My mom asked her why she did this but she had no clue. Then Megan shows her photos of pub. Nicole was shocked. She keep explain that there is some mistake. Megan said that she was left for some work and when she returned to pub Nicole was out of control. Even Jarod accuse her that if she really wants to do things like this then why she didn't allow him to kiss her. Megan even put her photos on social media with her number so whole town know about it. Days passed but Nicole didn't come out of shock. She locked her self. She even starts getting messages. People start calling her slut."

He stops for a second. I can see Alex was crying while saying all these. But he continues...

"Jarod broke up with her but before that he forced her for sex and abuse her. Megan took advantage of the situation and went to Jarod and comforts him and they become in relationship. Which Megan always wants. One day i heard Megan talking with mom and she said to her that our plan was successful. I have Jarod as my boyfriend. Now Nicole is out of my way. I was shocked hearing that. I went into the room and force them to tell me everything. They confessed everything. At that time i decided to tell out thing to my father but my mother stop me and force me to promise her that i will keep my mouth shut. If i do so she will kill her self. But i decided that i'll make my little princess life better. I forced her to start drawing. She didn't want to go out of house. My parents weren't talking with her. She moved with me and Julie. I forced her to start studying again with distance learning. She slowly started to feel better. It took me almost 3 years to get her in shape and mood. Then I sent her to New York for studying. I never saw her then just talk on phone. I still feel guilty that i can't to do anything to help her."

Tears were in my eyes too as he say everything. He was crying too. It must be hard for him to let go his little princess. And i feel bad about Nicole. She suffered lot. I want to kill that Megan but i can't.

Me: "i am so sorry. And one more thing. Why she is not driving?"

"She afraid of speed especially when she practally died." Julie said.

"What that mean"

"After that incident, everyone bullying her and even Megan have to suffer from that bullying also. Megan was angry very angry and she practically throw Nicole from full speed car and then bumped into tree. But still Nicole manages to survive."

CJ "how can someone be so cruel and rude. Alex, I want your permission first before dating Nicole"

Alex "It's her choice. I don't know does she'll be able to date a guy or not. She was more shocked after what Jarod Did to her. I don't have any problem with you. You look very possessive for her.

CJ "Yes, I am. I can do anything for her."

Alex "She needs love. She needs a family."

CJ "you should come and meet her. She'll be happy to see you. You are her family. Don't you think so?"

Julie "we want to but Alex can't control his emotions around Nicole. And we don't want to see her in pain."

CJ "yeah. Sorry for this late night interruption. But i need to know. Now i can plan how to make her fall for me. I know she does but she is not showing. And thank you for everything."

CJ "And, please come to meet her when i'll invite you. I need to leave now. Bye"

I sit in my car and ask Max to find Megan and Jarod. Alex can't do anything but I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys..... if there is any grammar mistake.... please forgive me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------