Chapter Nine

Nicole P.O.V

Few weeks pass. We all four are meeting regularly. Everything is going good. I don't have any problem at my place. That guy... i hadn't seen him. I am also looking for new place, but whichever like is out of my budget. But still i said to myself. Few more weeks and I'll be able to rent something decent.

Collin is good person. He makes me laugh all the time. After many years I am feeling happy. Our company is reaching on top list in advertising. We all are happy.

Today was the best day of our life. Duncan got award for upcoming advertising company. We all are very happy. We want to celebrate it but it was too late so we decided to celebrate it later.

Duncan: "i want to throw a party for our success Layla... what do you think?"

Layla:" its good idea. And we will invite our employee family also. It will make them happy."

Duncan: "sure. It will be fun."

Next day Duncan announce the party and tell every one date and time. He also asks every member to write down number of persons they are bringing in party so that we can make arrangements according to that.

Party is in four days. Duncan chooses his beach house for party. I saw that place once with Layla. It was beautiful. I was little upset as i don't have any one to bring with me. But that was okay. I will get over it.

Layla told me that she'll bring clothes for me and i know that i am not going to like it. But i said yes to her. Everybody is excited for the party.

Finally party day is arrived. We all are running here and there to complete our works. Today was half day at work so little bit hectic. But we managed it. Layla come to me...

Layla "hey dear. Time to pack everything. We are going to my place to get ready."

Me: "yeah. Just give me 5 minutes. I am about to finish."

After few minute, i shut down my laptop. Put it in a bag and heads towards Layla. She was waiting for me near elevator.

We reached to her place. She was actually living with Duncan at his place but we reach to her parents place. Her own home. It was like mansion. So big. The house is full white color with brown furniture. They have private swimming pool and a big garden. It was two story house. A dream house for me. We met her parents. They are very nice. They are rich but very down to earth. They never make me feel uncomfortable. I like them.

We reach to her room. It was double in size then my apartment and have walk in closet. She drags me to her closet and hand me a box.

Layla "this is for you and you are wearing it. No argument. "

Me: "yes. No argument. I know that. "

Layla: "just go and take shower. I have put some undergarment for you in bathroom. They are matching with your clothes. But don't open that box now."

Me: "what!! You bought undergarment for me??? How could you?? I mean that's not fair"

Layla: "shut up right now. We are getting late. If you have any problem, we will discuss it tomorrow at office. Not go. I am waiting for you."

I went to take shower. I wash my hair as per Layla's instruction and wear those undergarments. They are very expensive. They are black in color. The material is so smooth and silky. I never image my self buying them. I step out from shower wearing bathrobe.

I saw Layla. She was ready. She wore beautiful green color floor length gown. Her hair was curled and she did light make up. She was looking gorgeous. Very beautiful

Layla: "I'll first do your hair and make up then you'll open that box. Got that. Now seat here." She pointed at chair in front of hair. She was holding brush in her hand.

I sit there quietly and close my eyes allowed her to do whatever she wants because i know she'll do her best. After 20 minutes. She turns around my chair and asks me open my eyes and that box also. I open that box ... and bring out the outfit she chooses for me. It was black in color. It has cross halter neck. It s not floor length dress. It comes to little bit above my knee. Perfectly fit. The material is very smooth. Then she asked me to look my self in mirror.

I was in shocked looking my self in mirror. It's not the same Nicole i used to see everyday. I was looking totally different. She did little bit make up and highlight my eyes. She straight my hair and make them looking long. She hand me black pumps and simple black clutch.

Me: "thanks Layla. Thank you so much. I am looking different"

Layla: "you are looking beautiful and sexy. You should were this kind of dress regularly. Stop wearing those jeans and blouses. Look at you... you have perfect body. You can have any man you want dear." She laughed.

I laughed too. And we start the car. We reach to venue... The beach house. Duncan was already there. He was wearing black suit with green tie same as Layla's dress. Layla give small kiss on Duncan's lip as they hug.

Layla: "the house is looking awesome. Everything seems perfect."

Duncan: "you look very beautiful honey. But something is missing"

Layla." You look gorgeous too. And what's the missing part."

Duncan looked at me and I smiled. We both look at Layla. She was confused.

Duncan: "Nothing dear. I was just kidding." He nods at me and took Layla's hand and takes her to somewhere.

I was talking with others. And drinking fresh juice.

Suddenly some one put hand on my back and whispers "you look beautiful"...

wA