Chapter One

Nicole P.O.V

It was a long day. I came home at evening 9:30. I usually come home at 5:30 so it is 4 hours late than usual. it was lots of work today. My back is paining a lot. 

I am not in a mood to cook today so I called CJ to ask him what is his plan.

"Hi" I said

CJ: "Hi Nick....  What are you doing?"

I: "Nothing much.. just came home... What is your plan?"

CJ: "I am with Frineds.... would you like to join us?"

I feel to say yes but I know when he say with friends means he is in bar and drinking. 

I: "No... you carry on..... and Don't drive after drinking"

CJ: "Yes... BEBE"... I heard him chuckle after saying that. 

I was blushing after hearing that. 

Me and CJ living together from last 3 years in his apartment. It was kind of arrangement we have made to live in New York. No One Knows why we are living together while there is nothing between us. We are not girlfriend - boyfriend or not even in any kind of relationship or commitment. I was afraid to live with him but when he make me realize that it was good for me to stay with him then I came with him in his house to live. 

I came out of my thoughts as my phone rang. I saw CJ's massage on my phone

"Don't worry Nick.... I'll be fine and I'll ask Duncan to drop me at home. You eat something and Don't wait for me. I'll be late. :)"

I replied him "Okey..... Thanks".

Then I decided to order pizza so I called Dominoz and ordered my favourite cheese Burst Pizza with lots of tomatoes and capsicum. Cheese is my weakness and CJ gonna kill me when he will find out that I ate pizza. 

I Changed my self into my blue cotton shorts and white tank top. I tied my hair in ponytail. I just washed my face because I am not in mood to take shower. I had lots of work today and I Decided to do little work at home also. I took my laptop and start doing my work and waiting for pizza.

I was looking at my screen and suddenly a picture caught my attention and I started crying.

Thank you

and Sorry also for any mistake

This is my first story.. please let me know do you like it note..

please share, vote and Comment.