Chapter Eleven

Me: "you seriously look different today. Very beautiful"

Nicole: "thanks. Layla did all these."

Me: "she worked very nice. If you want to take off your pumps then its fine. I know you are not comfortable in that."

Nicole: "how you know that?" and she took off her pumps.

Me: "the way you were walking in the end" and i chuckle.. She chuckle too.

The rest of the driving was silent. We were hearing music and just talk little bit.

Time passed and i stop the car in front of her house.

Nicole: "thanks again. I am giving you so much trouble."

Me:" not at all dear. You are welcome anytime."

Nicole: "are you gonna wait here until i waved my hand?"

Me: "yes,, now go i am waiting and i have go early in the morning"

Nicole : "bye.. good night"

Me: "good night. Take care"

She turns around and walk. I saw in my watch. I look up and wait for her. I saw lights on now and wait for her. 10 minutes passes but she didn't come. Now i was scared little. What happen to her? I called her number but she didn't pick up. Now i have only one option i have to go up and check on her. I quickly came out of my car and start running towards her apartment. As i reach there i was shocked. She was is shock and crying. Standing near her door. I reach near to her and saw that her room was in mess. Everything was broken. It's like someone did that. There is a note in her hand. Still unfold.

Me: "Nicole, look at me. I am here. Everything gonna be fine." I grab her wrist and shake her. She looked at me. She was in pain and she was crying. I took her to chair and she sit there. She really doesn't know what to do. I called police and then start reading that note while waiting for police.

I open the note:

"I told you, you have to pay little bitch. I want you. And I'll do anything to get you. Welcome to my world."

I fold the note. I don't want her to read that... not for now atleast.

The police arrive and they examine the room. They ask few questions to Nicole and me. I handover that note to them. They read it and they start asking Nicole again few questions.

She told them what happen on that day.

Police: "It's not safe for her to live here. May be he won't do anything but we can't take risk after what happen."

Nicole: "This is all i have i don't have any other place to go" she was still crying.

ME: "we'll think about it later but for now you are coming with me. I won't leave you here alone. And if Duncan knows he will personally drag you from here. You know that. So stop thinking and start packing. We are leaving in 10 minutes."

We lock the door and said our thanks to police. They told us they will let us know if there is any progress in this matter.

I help her to sit in the car. She was shaking. I start driving. Police car helped us to move form that area. But nothing happened we quickly reach to the main road. On my way i called Duncan and told him everything. He and Layla on her way to my place. I looked at her. She was in pain. Her eyes are red. I want to hold her and tell her if thing gonna be okay. I want her to feel safe with me. But i am not able to do anything. So i just call her name.

"Nicole. Stop crying. Only think that you are safe. Nothing happen to you. What if he was there when you reach home and do something to you." just saying that makes me angry. I want to kill that Monster. She doesn't say anything. I didn't say anything after that. The drive was silent. But i feel relaxed when i saw she wasn't crying.