Chapter Seven

Duncan: "what the fuck man! Are you serious? U Collin James Alexander wants to settle in relationship??? Want to be with only one girl??? Am i dreaming or what CJ?"

Me: "oh. Shut up D. I am serious. I never felt this way before. Never ever in my life i see a girl with this kind of innocence on her face. I was drawn to her. I need your help to win her."

Duncan: "i will but before you do anything stupid.... i want you to know that she is very lonely... she doesn't have anyone. Don't ask her anything about her family or past until she says anything to you. And first you help me to move her from that place. She is not listening me."

CJ: "don't worry. Now it's my job to protect her and move her from that place. I'll make her understand that it's not good for her to live there. But it will take time."

D: "Thanks man. She needs someone. She needs to be happy. She doesn't know but once I got a chance to talk to her brother and he said she was very naughty. I really want her happy"

CJ: "It's my job. I'll do anything to make her happy. I don't know what is gotten into me, but I want her anyhow. I want to win her."

Just at that moment I saw them, they are coming to us. We stop talking about Nicole and start talking about our business. They sat with us again. Nicole sat beside me and Layla beside Duncan. I feel that she is not happy but somehow she is trying to laugh.

We came out of the pub. It was dark outside. It was near 11 of night. Layla is feeling sleepy and I came with Duncan. So we decided that Duncan and Layla will go in Layla's car and I'll drive Duncan's car and drop Nicole.

She protest first and said that she'll go by herself but we all said no and she finally agree to come with me. She is talking with Duncan. I was standing near the car but i can hear them.

Nicole: "Duncan. I can manage. Don't worry. I'll reach safely."

D: "Are you out of your mind. After what happened this morning do you really think I'll allow you to go alone at this time to your place. "

Nicole: "please Duncan. Layla needs you right now. And i don't want to bother your friend. I mean it's not comfortable for both of us. I just met him and now he is on duty for me. It's not right."

Duncan: "he doesn't have any problem. And he is good man. I know him. He will regret if something will happen to you. So trust me this is the best option. Bye. See you tomorrow."

Nicole: "yeah... no other option. See you tomorrow. Bye. Good night"

D: "good night. Don't use your mind too much. Save that for work. I need that"

And they both laugh. A small smile appears on my face as i saw her smiling first time after we met. Her smile was beautiful. Her lips are so nicely curved. She was walking towards me and i was just staring to her.

She came in front of me.

Nicole: "Sorry for make you wait. I was talking with Duncan."

ME:" hey. That okay. No need to be sorry. Shall we go?"

Nicole:"yeah. Let's go"