Chapter Nineteen

I have decided to continue write this story either you guys read or not........ this is my first story and it is very very near to my heart.......... so I don't want to stop it in the middle of the road... I will finish it .

Thank you

**********************************************************

Nicole's P.O.Vs

Me and Duncan reach to Paris. It's unknown place for me. I was little scared first. But it's for Duncan and Layla so i cant say no. But i am relaxed that Collin is here with me. He knows everything here. Just like his second home.

As we came out of the airport after all formalities.... the car is waiting for us. CJ shook his hand with the man standing besides the car and point out him about our luggage. It was 1 hour drive from Paris to reach that island and view was breathtaking. The whole ride was in silent. I was looking outside the window and CJ was talking with someone on phone. I don't know when i slept."

"Wake up... sleepy head. We reached to house"

I open my eyes and slowly came out of the car and when I look up my mouth open... the house is so so beautiful. And the view is awesome. No one is there to disturb you.

"Lets go in Nick... we have lot to do in 2 weeks. "

"Yes... Layla is one lucky girl."

I feel little jealous of Layla. She is lucky very lucky that she have Duncan.

We settled out luggage in our rooms. It takes two hours to do so. We both were tired so we decide to rest for some time and then go somewhere for dinner.

The town was very small, welcoming and feels like home. We decided to walk in street and to go somewhere for dinner. CJ told me that he knows a place here which serves very nice pizza. He knows I can eat pizza 24x7. So we reach there. We order our pizza. They are delicious. I ate pizza without looking at anything. I know CJ was looking at me and laughing but i can't stop my self. I told CJ that we will come here everyday for dinner.

"You are mad for pizza Nicole"

"Yes. There is only one thing i am mad about... pizza"

"It will change soon" he said it very slowly but i heard it.

"What did you say CJ?" i asked him again.

"Nothing Nick... lets go... we need to go to city tomorrow to buy everything we need make arrangements."

"Yes, i know... thank you for pizza"

"Good night nick"

"Night CJ"

"Nick.... please don't lock the doors"

"I'll be fine CJ."

"Still it is my request" and he came near to me and hold me from my waist and place a kiss on my cheek "sweet dream" but he didn't move. Still his hand on my waist. We both were looking into each other eyes for very long time. Finally CJ broke the silence and said "Give me one chance honey" ... his voice was like whisper and very soft. I blushed. I like his touch and the way he hold me. I open my mouth to say something but i didn't get words to speak and i did something which i wasn't suppose to do. I kiss him on cheek and whisper in his ears "I'll try"

He smiled and hugs me tightly and said "thanks"..... I closed my room door and smiled on my act.