Chapter Twelve

Nicole's P.O.V

We reach to his house. Layla and Duncan were already there waiting for us. CJ helped me to take my self out of the car. Layla hold me and CJ open the door. Layla help me to sit. I wasn't crying now but i was in shock. Not able to say anything. CJ told them everything. About the note and what police said.

Duncan: "You did right thing CJ. You bring her here with you."

CJ: "now she is not going anywhere from here. She is living here from now on."

Me:" what!!? "I was shocked again. Why they are deciding what I should do.

Duncan: "Listen, Nicole. I don't want any argument from your side. You did enough argument about living there and look what happen. Stop being so stubborn, you'll do what i say now. And don't look at Layla. She is not on your side in this matter now. You get that."

ME: "i do know Duncan what you are saying. But i can't live with CJ in his house. I'll find something else."

CJ: "my house is empty. Half of the time i live where my project is. You don't have to spend your money for rent. And if you want to pay the rent, pay me. Okay. You'll have driver and he'll be your bodyguard also."

CJ: "See i am leaving for LA tomorrow. So nobody will be here to bother you. I'll be back in 10 days or so after arranging my house and everything to pack my things. And I'll go back to LA until the project is complete. If you stay here my house will be safe. Okay"

Duncan: "this is good idea. Everything is here. We are living near."

Layla: "we are your family nick. Trust us. This is for your good. We want you safe."

Me: "okay... but as soon as i find new place... i'll move"

Duncan: "that we will decide later. But for now you are doing what we say. Now go to sleep.

Layla took me to the bedroom. She knows everything here like she was here before. So she took me the guest bedroom. I sleep as i fall on bed.

**************************************************************************************

End of flash back

***************************************************************************************

This is kind of small chapter. but hope you like it.

comment, vote and share please... let me know if you guys like it or not.

Thank you

***************************************************************************************