Too Young to Die

A/N Hi again!

I guess u will b thinking that i said that i will upload at sunday but i m uploading today! I was free so i thought why not write its second chapter? So here it is but first i wanted to say thanku for all those people who r reading my story but i want to make request that to please vote and comment on it.

Anyways enjoy the 2nd chp^_^

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

"Jul, honey, wake up.It's 12:00 already!" mom knocked at my door.

"Yeah, wake up sleepy ass, I need to talk to you!"John yelled from downstairs.

"Language John!!" mom shouted at him.

"In a minute," I mumbled sleepily. I didn't get a good sleep last night.I was turning and tossing and sweating all night although it was supposed to be freezing outside.

After taking a relaxing bath in my giant bath tub I felt good I changed into a simple skinny jeans and long loose top which i love to wear at home its so comfortable. I went downstairs and into kitchen, made a steaming mug of black coffee to open my eyes, grabbed muffin from the fridge and went to the games room which was specifically made purely out of love for games by my two idiot brothers. 

"What is it?" I plopped down with John on a sofa and took a mouthful of my muffin. He paused his game and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"My dear twin sis," he smiled at me. Yeah, you guessed it right, John's my twin brother and we share every secret with each other including irritating the hell out of each other.

"What do you want?" I took a mouthful of bread.

"You know that you are the best sister in the whole world,who is absolutely awesome and charming and amazing and-"

"Even though I totally agree with all your comments about me", I flashed him my sweetest smile,"What ever you want from me,I am not doing it,so stop flattering me".

"Oh come,at least here me out!".

"Fine,go on,"

"Since my darling sister, you are fully aware of the fact that I don't know a thing about girls shopping at all and tomorrow is Nichole's birthday.So, will you help me buy her a gift?" he asked.

"Sure,if you beg first," I replied with an evil expression on my face.

"In your dreams," he replied.

"Then,sure I will help you, IN YOUR DREAMS," I replied.

"I will get you your favourite ice cream shake," he said,looking at me so hopefully with such a cute expression that I ended up giggling. "Fine,I will go with you."

"Thank you!" he said,hugging me tightly.

"Can't breathe," I pushed him away and took lungful of air.

"I heard there was opening of a mall in next town, its a big one so why not we go there?" he asked.

"Okay," I mumbled with a mouthful of bread. John made a disgusting face at me.

"Come on, that mall is quite far and we are getting late," he stood up.

"Wait, I have to change my clothes, moron," I pointed to my clothes.

"Oh okay but don't take too much time," he said,starting his game again.

I stopped at the doorway and looked at John ," Where's Noah?"