Chapter 30: Kim K That Nxgga Pt II

Start from the beginning

He took off his shoes and climbed into bed next to me.

"Can you get my comforter off the floor please?"

"Say it in spanish," He said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Por favor?" I purred.

"Oh shit, you feel that?" He grabbed my hand and put it on his croth and I could feel "it" twitch. "See what you do to me Daniella?"

"Don't call me that..Zavier."

"Shut the fuck and let me talk..Giselle, or is it Gisella?"

"You don't even know my damn middle name?!"

"I was just playing girl damn, now look at me." I kept looking at Callie and Wyatt in the hallway on TV. "Damn Dani am I that ugly that you can't look at me? You know I got low self-esteem,"

"The last thing you have is low self-esteem."

"Rico was right; you are an inconsiderate, selfish person-"

"What the fuck Immanuel?!" I got up from the bed and stood there crossing my arms.

"But I love you Dani, just the way you are. We all do." He said as he walked across the bed and got down, standing in front of me. He grabbed my hands and I snatched them right back.

"And what way is that?"

"Nah, I spent the past twenty four hours tryna get you to talk to me, it's your turn to talk."

"..You think you can get Rico to talk to me?"

He shrugged and told me it was none of his bidness.

"I think you should go, I wanna be alone."

"You kicking me out?" He asked looking pissed. "What I do?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to be coddled right now. You get that right? And don't think I don't know you agreed, that's the only reason you feel so bad about this. Now get out and if I feel like talking to you I will call you!"

He stared at me before he went and put his shoes on. He got his temper under control by sighing and then he came over and kissed my forehead then slapped my ass hard. I smiled and watched him walk out. I texted him:

Me - I guess I can come by later..Love you papí

My stepdad came into my room.

"What did I tell you about having that boy in your room Daniella?" He asked. As I got my comforter off the floor I rolled my eyes so he couldn't see.

"Mom let him in here and why does it matter to you? Don't you have a business trip to go to?"

"Shhhh! We will talk about this later, do some homework or something." He told me before he walked out my room. I rolled my eyes again.

Jalisa POV

Since I was feeling a lot better, I asked Montae if he could pick me up for gymnastics today. He agreed and I put on my leo and a pair of Adidas shorts and a hoodie. I grabbed my bag and put it by the front door and walked into the kitchen.

"Feeling better?" Mason asked me. I smiled and them andnodded as the front door opened and Kaleb came into the kitchen going into the fridge without speaking to anybody. "Hello to you too."

"Sorry, hey yall."

"How come you didn't say hi to me?" I asked him.

He stared at me. "Montae is outside waiting for you. Have fun gettin ya back worked out."