The Jedi Order

Magsimula sa umpisa

The Falcon landed in front of one of the only two standing buildings - the Jedi Temple. As the group departed from the ship, Maz asked Chewbacca to stay onboard, much to his disgust. The remaining four walked towards the temple.
"This my friends, is the Jedi Temple. Home of The Great Library of the Jedi, containing the sacred Jedi Archives. If you look upwards you'll see five spires, the largest being the Tranquillity Spire, home of the former meetings of the Jedi Council. Let us enter." The other three followed in awe - even Luke. Never in his dreams had he even considered entering the historic Jedi Temple on Coruscant. They followed Maz inside. Many of the walls had crumbled over time, and the entering sunlight from holes in the walls gave an even bigger sense of an ancient and abandoned building. The red carpet on which they stood was discoloured and ripped. They walked up one set of stairs - the banisters still stood, however they looked very unsteady, and Rey & Finn both gave each other a knowing look that they shouldn't place their hands on them. They continued walking, their footsteps echoing loudly, until they found themselves in a large hall. This hall was in very good condition, unlike the rest of the building (and the planet for that matter). Rey suddenly got a chill down her spine. She could feel something lingering in this place - The Force. Before she could tell the others, Maz shouted out.
"It's Maz! I've brought someone special!" She shouted, her voice bouncing off the walls. The other three looked around in confusion, until they heard footsteps walking towards a door at the other side of the hall. The door swung open, and Luke's eyes widened with a mixture of surprise, horror and exhilaration. He didn't know what his feelings were. Out walked eight people. They seemed to be in the younger years of adulthood, similar to the ages of Rey & Finn. They were dressed up the clothes of a Jedi, each with a lightsaber clipped to their belt. Maz had a huge smile upon her face, as she began to speak.
"Young ones, meet Rey, Finn, and Luke Skywalker."
The eight young adults looked at each other in disbelief and giddy excitement.
"I told you all one day he would come. Now is the time for change, and a time for forward movement." She continued. Luke's mouth was dry. He wetted his mouth to speak;
"What's going on?" He asked Maz.
'Well Luke, in your absence, the Jedi were no longer here. And as long as you were gone, there was no plausible way in which the Jedi could develop and become an influential entity in the galaxy. So I took it upon myself to do something about it. I did intense research, I delved into the record books, and I searched far and wide for force sensitive children. And I found eight children, all force sensitive, and since then I have looked after them, cared for them, and trained them. We fixed up this hall in the Jedi Temple, and through that door is their living quarters. However, we have reached a point where I can no longer help. Yes I know the force, and I have taught these brilliant young people all I know, and I have helped as much as I can with combat training, however I can only teach them so much. I am not a Jedi, so I can therefore not make them into a Jedi. Luke it is your duty to pick up from where I have left off, and train these young ones into Jedi's. Luke, this is your new Jedi Academy."
Luke was astonished. Even with his mass of wisdom, he had not foreseen or felt that anything like this could possibly happen. Maz walked over the group of people. One by one she introduced them.

"This is Ikkra-Manu. He is an Iktotchi, from the planet Aridus. He descends from the great Jedi Master Saesse Tiin. He is strong in precognition, and is a great pilot." Ikkra-Manu was an alien with tough, hairless and reddish skin, and he had two sloping horns on either side of his head. Maz then moved on to the next person.
"This is Lascele, an Irodonian. She is independent and fearless." She was a humanoid female, with distinct horns on top of her head. Her face was pale yellow, and her eyes were focused and intent.
"This is Kayan. He is a Kel Dor. His usage of the force will be masterful once his skills have truly been developed." He had orange skin, a large upper skull, and wore masks over his mouth and eyes, as the Kel Dor species need to protect their highly sensitive eyes from light, and struggle in oxygen-rich atmospheres.
"This is Carlah, she is a Togrutan. Lightening quick reflexes, and impressive agility." She was a humanoid who had several markings upon her face, red skin, and had three head tails, which were striped, which helps the Togrutan species to blend in with their natural surroundings and act as an erogenous zone.
"This is Jatus, a Nautolen. Be kind to him and he'll be kind to you. If you anger him, his furious face may be the last thing you ever see. He descends from the Jedi Master Kit Fisto." He was an amphibious humanoid, with mottled green skin, a cartilage-reinforced skeleton, and shark-like eyes. Coming from his head were 14 green tendrils.
"This is Hashtar, a human. Acrobatic, with an intricate hand." He had slightly toned skin, very tall and jet black spiked hair.
"This is Dextra. A Twi'lek. Calculating and pragmatic, and can deceive you with her beautiful looks." She was a humanoid with twin tenticular appendages protruding from the back of her head. These prehensile appendages, are advanced organs used for communication and cognitive functions.
"And finally, this is Mina, a human. Acrobatic, and wields a lightsaber with expert ability. Brave, fearless, and a true warrior." And she did truly have the look of a warrior. Despite only being fairly small, she was incredibly beautiful. She had brown hair, and greenish-blue eyes. Finn looked at her with much admiration, until he realised that she was staring at him as she stared at her. Finn played it off as though he was looking at all of them one by one.
"This Luke, is your Jedi Academy. With these students, along with Finn & Rey, you can bring back balance. I can feel it."
"So can I." Whispered Luke. For the first time in over 14 years, he felt a feeling of hope, and a feeling of finally being able to fight.
At Maz's mention of Rey's name however, the eight students all studied her intently, as though they all knew exactly who she was. Rey noticed this, and felt uncomfortable as they all looked at her in a knowing way. She shook her head, thinking to herself that she was just simply overthinking things. Luke spoke up.
"Students. It is time to begin the true training. We will bring order to the galaxy, and the Jedi Order will rise once more!"

A/N -
Over 100 views!!! Thank you!!