Representative Report

Resistance Base

Circled around the meeting table, stood General Leia, speaking to the most important and prominent members of the Resistance. Her normally confident and authoritative voice was slightly uneasy and tense.
"Reports have emerged that the First Order have forced their way into the Republic Senate. As of yet I have had no official word, and no contact from the Republic at all."
"General Organa!" Came a shout, interrupting her. A man with Resistance uniform, accompanied by a woman, strolled into the room. "This woman claims that she is a representative of the Republic." The woman who accompanied him was tall, hulking, and a strong presence as she walked into the room. She had short blonde hair, and tje abnormally huge smile that spread across her face had a very condescending look about it. Shelooked, toffee-nosed, towards Leia. She held out her beefy hand towards Leia, as she greeted her;
"General Leia Organa, my name is Asma Lucko, representative of Chancellor Constantine, here to update you on the standing position of the Republic." The huge smile not once left her face. Leia pondered to herself. The Chancellor had sent many representatives before, however none as pompous as this. However, only the Republic had knowledge of the whereabouts of the Resistance Base, so this woman must be telling the truth... She decided to trust her.
"Nice to meet you Miss. Lucko." Leia responded, holding out her hand to greet Asma's in a handshake. "And what pleasure can I do for you today?" She continued, putting on a smile just as big as Asma's. She disliked the woman already, and for some reason she seemed very disgusted to be in the presence of the Resistance.
"The Republic has undergone some changes. There have been numerous by-elections on a number of reforms, and one of those included the Republic's affiliation with the Resistance. There has been an overall agreement, that the Republic will no longer be funding you and your Resistance General Organa. Your job is to...'resist' whatever enemy that stands in the way of the galaxy, however the job you have been doing has been...subpar. The performance of the Resistance as the peace keepers has been atrocious, and for that reason the government has stopped funding you. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Good day." She ended cheerfully, the smile still plastered upon her face. She turned swiftly and left the Base. Leia looked down to the floor. It was her job to lead this Resistance and to make it successful. She had failed. Biting her bottom lip, she stood, ashamed, whilst all of the other members of the Resistance stared at her, unsure what to say or do.
"General." It was Poe. "We don't need the funding. We have the ships, we have the men, and we have the passion to defeat the First Order. Look at me." He lifted up her chin, so her eyes faced his, "This is not your fault. There was something not right about her anyway..."

Standing outside the Resistance Base was Asma Lucko. Despite leaving the Base, the disturbingly large smile was still engraved upon her face. She pulled out a small communication device, and started it up, revealing a hologram.
"Hello 'Chancellor Constantine'." She said sarcastically. The man who responded however, was not Chancellor Constantine, it was General Hux.
"Good day Captain Phasma. Begin your report." He ordered. Asma Lucko, better known as the Chrome-Plated Commander of the Army, Captain Phasma, gave her report;
"General Hux, the documents in the Senate were correct. This is the Resistance Base. I will return to the ship, and from there we can plan our attack on the Resistance." Her smile turned devilish. She had successfully deceived and outwitted the Resistance...

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, this is essentially just a place holder for a much bigger chapter next. I will probably update the story later today. Thank you so much to those reading (WE HAVE HIT OVER 170 VIEWS!!!)