"Cause I'm not a bitch like the cheerleaders in the movies you watch?" Sophie softly pushed him so there was more room. She started dancing to r&b music that was playing. Even in her dress she could turn and go low pretty well.

"Impressive." Nathan brushed a hand through his hair before placing his hands on her hip and moving along with her. She placed her hands around his neck.

They were so close that their bodies brushed against each other and you could initially feel the other's heartbeat.

Sophie was awkwarded with the whole situation as it made her nervous so she turned around with her back facing Nathan and slid down and out of his grip. In the end it was kind of sexy, and Nathan definitely liked it. She kept dancing, but a little bit away from him this time.

"Hey watch this." Nathan went to do the moonwalk and nearly tripped and bumped into a guy.

Sophie immediately burst out laughing finding the whole trying to be a "good dancer" ridiculous.

Then the music changed and so did the mood. Everyone began to slow dance to a romantic song that had come up.

"May I?" Jared tapped Sophie from the back.

"Of course." She and Jared began swaying to the music as she smiled at him. "found any girls you like?"

"Yeah but they're all married to lawyers that don't know how to dance." Jared tapped his head against Sophie's and she got the message. He meant her. She laughed and shook her head.

Nathan on the other hand felt rejected. Like Jared just came along and took something away from him. He was a little bit disappointed. When he saw Alexis dancing with someone else, he was even more hurt. He went up to her and excused her from whom she was dancing with. "What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Dancing? You said you didn't want to dance babe..." She replied.

"But you can't dance with someone else during a slow dance." Nathan frowned.

"He's just a friend I made. Come, now we'll dance, and we'll also get drinks later." Alexis rested her head against his chest and they rocked back and forth.

Dancing with her friend. What a joke Nathan thought. The weird part was that he didn't know which girl he was referring to when he thought it. He was probably too drunk.

The drive back was hectic. Two drunk fools sleeping in the back of Jared's jeep. The only sober ones were Sophie and Jared himself. When Jared stopped the car infront of the condo, Sophie's alarmed face got him wondering how she was going to get up there with people that barely knew how to walk.

Sophie turned to try and wake up the two. "Guys, guys... Wake up. We're here."

Jared gave one big press on the horn and both jumped up startled.

"Fuck man!" Nathan rubbed his eyes and jumped out almost tripping over himself. Sophie went to go catch him but then thought twice.