Chapter Sixteen

Hey guys!! I have a new chapter for you. I have a message at the end that I need you to read, so please don't skip it! Hopefully it clears up any confusion you might of had about the stories setting. (:

Presenting Chapter Sixteen!! Enjoy(x

~Please excuse any and all mistakes~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever been awoken from a deep sleep by a chaotic sibling? If not, then let me tell you that you're not missing out.

At all.

When someone runs into your room screaming like a banshee and jumps onto your bed -the bed that you're currently sleeping in- you basically have a mini heart attack. You normally have no clue what's going on for a few minutes, as you've just woken up, and it takes a while to get orientated.

Courtney just so happens to do this quite a bit, despite my various threats and complaints.

I'm just happy she didn't bring the pans again.

I groaned in pain as my fifteen year old sister jumps all over my bed, her feet occasionally landing on me, squealing like our five year old brother. I shoved a pillow over my face to try and block out the noise.

It didn't work.

"Get out!" I shouted, throwing the useless pillow at her. She jumps once more before landing on my bed and folding her legs, so she was sitting cross legged.

"I want to know everything!" She squealed. When I gave her a blank look she sighed in exasperation.

"About Raegan!" She clarified impatiently. Oh, duh. It's to early for this. At the doubtful look on my face she, gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Oh come on Casper. Did you guys kiss? Did you ask her out? Are you getting married?!" She babbled clapping her hands together in excitement. I looked at her incredulously.

"No, we're not getting married." I said rolling my eyes.

"You didn't deny the first two!" She accused looking at me with wide eyes. I flushed and refused to meet her creepy stare.

"Omg! No freaking way?!" She exclaimed. "You kissed her, and then asked her out! Someone finally grew a pair!" She yelled, probably waking up the whole house. I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shh, are you trying to alert the whole neighborhood?" I hissed. She dramatically rolled her eyes but, had a huge cheeky grin on her face.

"Aww my brothers all grown up." She said laughing and pinching my cheeks, as if I were a chubby baby. I scowled and battered her hands away.

"Knock it off." I grumbled. "Need I remind you that I'm the older one."

"So, where are you taking her?" She interrogated, blatantly ignoring my comment about age.

"None of your business." I stated haughtily. I didn't need her blabbing about it all over town because, with my luck it would get back to Raegan, and I want tonight to be a surprise.

"Oh, come on Casper." She whined.

"Nope, I'll tell you about it after it's over." I said unconvinced.

"But-" She objected.

"Nope." I interrupted. She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at me. She glared at me as she walked out of my room, grumbling under her breath.