17. Zalfie, Jim and Joe

Authors note: uuummmm... So this book kinda hit 6k reads and i'm kinda freaking out. Thankyou for all the support I generally had no idea this book would get that far. I'll leave all the soppiness and let you enjoy the story. Thanks again x

Y/N p.o.v

*Flash* I look up to see Zoe with her phone to my face. "Zoe delete it" I shout at her attempting to grab her phone, failing. "No" she replies evilly laughing as she stretches her arm the other way making it harder for me to get the phone. "Zoe I look hideous" I whine attempting a puppy dog face, "no you don't and besides i'm not gonna send it anyone, you do look funny though" Zoe laughs.

I slump back into the sofa in a huff, "two can play at that game" I quietly mutter to myself before whacking my phone out and taking the best photo of Zoe. She was in mid sneeze and her face was priceless, I couldn't hold back the fit of laughter. "Y/N" zoe whined trying to get my phone off of me, it wasn't going to work. "Best.Photo.Ever" I managed to say between laughing fits, "I hate you" zoe said annoyed, "Love you to" I smile back, purposely annoying her more.

"And what are you two up to" I heard Alfie say from behind us, "Nothing" we both say at the same time and burst into fits of laughter as Jim, Alfie and Joe walk into the room and sit opposite us. They all look at us weirdly but we couldn't stop. After we had calmed down a bit we all decided to film a collab together. I didn't actually own a YouTube account but Zoe, Alfie, Joe and Jims fans seem to like me from there vlogs and that collab I did one time with Zoe.

We got all the equipment and set it up in the front room. We started filming for Zoe channel, it was a simple q&a that viewers had sent in. Then we did a collab for Alfie's channel and we played heads up, I came 2nd. For Jims channel he had Zoe, Alfie and Joe play the who knows him best challenge and I kept track of points because I didn't really want to be in Jims video because to be honest I would loose.

And last but not least we filmed Joe's video which was a dare video that fans had sent him and we all had to roll a dice and the lowest roll would have to do the dare. We finished up filming and put all the equipment back. Jim had gone home after doing this and me, zoe, alfie and joe were bored.

We decided to play the game that we played on Joe's channel because it was really funny but we just made the dares up ourselves this time. Joe had rolled the lowest and it was Alfies turn to give him a dare, "I dare you Mr Sugg to... " he thought for a moment before a huge smirk appeared on his face. "To kiss Miss Y/N" he said and zoe began to stare at me with the biggest smile.

Joe immediately stared at me, "I mean if its okay with Y/N" he stutters, I look to the floor then to Zoe. Her eyes were gleaming, "come on" Alfie whined at me, well what damage could it do I was single and so was Joe. "Sure" I smile and Joe leans in and kisses me, and it was... Amazing.

When he pulled away I had to bite my lip from stopping myself kissing him again, it was just a dare to him anyway. We played a thew more rounds and it was quite late so me and Joe slept at Zoe and Alfie's.

4:00am 
I wake up and look at the time, 4:00, great. I slowly and quietly make my way down to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. As i'm at the sink I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a tired voice say "what are you doing up gorgeous" I turn around and see a very tired looking Joe, "you know we should to get together right" he whispered softly in my ear causing tingles to go down my spine.

"Maybe we should" I whispered back, "so is that a yes" he replies with a giant smirk stamped across his face. I nod slowly and with no warning Joe full on kisses me, surprisingly it wasn't sloppy as it was 4 in morning, it was perfect. And I know I will never leave this boy