10. Apologies

A/N: this is a carry on from the Fights imagine, i'm going to base it on a song again and see what you guys think. I'm not to sure if it works or not. The song is sorry by Justin Bieber, you probably all know the song but I've linked the song above :)

Joe p.o.v

As soon as Zoe opened the door she pulled my inside and gave me a giant hug, I just cried into her shoulder. I didn't mean to start this with Y/N I love her  to much to let her go. "What happened Joe?" Zoe asked me as she pulled out of the hug. "Me and Y/N got into a fight, I don't want her to leave me Zoe, I don't want to be without her" I began to cry again.

Thats when Alfie came down stairs and hugged me as soon as he saw the state I was in. "Lets sit down, i'll make us all a cup of tea then you can tell us the whole story" Zoe suggest, I nod and me and Alfie sit down in the living room.

Zoe comes in with the drinks and sits the other side of me, I tell them both the full story of how Y/N got really drunk and how she went out with mike. I said how I got really angry and said things I didn't mean, I cried most of the time when explaining this to the pair but they were both so comforting and told me it would be okay. Zoe put on the movie stardust to cheer me up then I went to bed.

~ the next day
Y/N p.o.v
I woke up with a killer headache, I slowly sat myself up and look to the side of me but Joe wasn't there. Not worrying I got out of bed and went upstairs to get a tablet then it hit me, me and Joe had an argument last night. A flood of panic ran over me, I hoped he was okay, he could be anywhere.

I frantically called up Zoe and she answered in a couple rings, "Is Joe with you?" I asked her panic clear in my voice. "Y/N calm down, yes he is with me" She reply's, "Zoe I need to see him, I didn't mean what I said last night, do you think it's to late to say sorry?" I say to Zoe hoping and praying she understands.

"Y/N you best come down her now, he's was a mess last night and its never to late to say sorry" she reply's sweetly, I tell her I'm on my way, throw some stuff in a bag and head down to the train station. Lots of stuff run through my mind as I made my way down to Zoe's but the worst thought was that Joe left me.

I arrive at Zoe's house and she lets me in, "he's in the spare bedroom upstairs" she tells me and gives me a little hug of support. I make my way upstairs and knock on the door to Joe. I hear him say come in and he almost looks shocked to see me. He looked miserable and almost as if he had no sleep last night. I carefully made my way to the edge of the bed and sat down.

" Listen, You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies but i'm sorry, I shouldn't of done and said the things I said last night" I said to him. He didn't reply to me just looked at the floor, "I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice... Okay well Maybe a couple a hundred times but please don't leave me Joe I don't think I could cope" I start to cry.

He looks up to me and wipes a tear from my cheek, "Y/N, I know you want to have fun with your friends and I don't want to stop you from that but I get worried and when you said you were with mike I got angry" Joe said a tear fell from his cheek.

"I'll take every single piece of the blame
If you want me to" I whispered to him, he shook his head and said "Can we both say the words, and forget this". "I'm sorry" I tell him, "i'm sorry to" he tells me and without warning I kiss him, he kisses back which a good sign.

Feeling content we both break apart and smile at each other, I don't know what I would do without this boy.