46. Titanic

Y/N p.o.v

"What are you doing" Joe smirked

"Having fun" I smiled dancing around the living room to the top 40 charts.

I heard a deep chuckle from Joe and turned to see him watching me from his cuddled up position on the sofa. He kept watching me as I danced pretty badly in front of the tv.

"You know I might actually want to watch the TV" Joe commented sarcastically

"Why? It's only music videos, besides don't you prefer these sick moves" I laugh dabbing dramatically

"AAARGHH MY EYES" Joe joked, covering his eyes with the blanket which he was cuddled into.

"Oh stop you love it" I giggled, collapsing down next to Joe.

I reached over and grabbed the tv remote and switching over to Netflix.

"ooo Netflix and chill?" Joe asked smirking and wiggling his eyebrows

"In your dreams" I grinned

"No in your dreams" he retorted, throwing half the blanket he had over my lap.

"Joe why are you logged into Zoe's Netflix" I ask reading her name on the screen before clicking onto it.

"erm.." he couldn't think of a response

"Just pay for your own you stingy git" I laughed, knowing i'll probably text her about it later.

I scrolled through some shows not really interested in any of them. I settled on watching the Titanic, a classic.

"Urgh do I have to watch this" Joe scoffed beside me

"No but I want you to" I smile innocently

"Fine, just for you" he bops my nose and snuggled back into the sofa.

~

The iconic scene where Jack and Rose are holding there arms out at the end of the boat comes on. I immediately jump up from the sofa and replicate Rose.

"Come on Joe join in" I giggle as I hear him get up behind me

We both stand in front of the television with our arm held out to the side. 'Do you trust me' Jack asks Rose 'yes' she replied.

"Do you trust me" I hear Joe asks behind me

"Yes" I reply, just like Rose did.

"Well you shouldn't" Joe said, grabbing my waist and tickling my sides. I squirmed under his touch and fell back onto the sofa, him hovering over my body tickling my sides.

"St-stop it" I laughed out, trying to push his hands away, breathlessly laughing. He stops to let me calm down, he hand remains firmly placed on my waist.

'I'm flying Jack' we hear Rose say from the Tv. "I'm flying y/n" Joe says, dropping on top of me from his hovered position.

"No, Joe your crashing" I giggle, his hair tickling my chin.

"Don't ruin the end of the film" Joe chuckled into my chest, I could hear the vibrations when he spoke.

"Your such a comedian" I say, poking at his shoulder. He lifted his head to look at me and winked.

"And don't you forget it" he chuckled once more,

"I have no choice" I smiled

"But you love me" he said looking at me with his innocence puppy dog eyes

"Unfortunately"

"Hey!" he exclaimed, pushing himself off of me so he was hovering over me again.

"I'm kidding of course I love you" I tell him genuinely, he smiles back at me.

"Well?" I ask

"What?"

"Joe"

"Oh I like you too I guess"

"Charming" I sigh sarcastically, "Guess I'll be alone forever, no one to hold, no one to kiss, no one to hug, no one t-"

"Alright, alright I love you too" he cut me off from rambling on any further.

He leant down, pressing his lips to mine in a small loving kiss. I looked into his eyes once we pulled apart seeing the growing smile become wider on his face.

"Do you think Leonardo DiCaprio is hot?" I smirked still looking him in the eyes. I giggled when I saw him playfully roll his eyes at my remark

"Of course I do. Who doesn't, now kiss me" He leans down with more urgency, kissing me with more passion than before. I naturally drifted my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me and run a hand through his hair.

God I loved him

Leo is hot though.