3. Starting a channel

Y/N p.o.v

"Come on Y/N, why not?" Joe asked me, me and Joe have been dating for nearly a year now and he is trying to persuade me to start my own YouTube channel. "Because I'm scared everyone will hate on me for dating you" I replied back to Joe, "Y/N, there just mean fans they can't hurt you, most of my fans love you and anyway i will always be here to support you if they do" Joe gave me a little squeeze on my arm for encouragement.

"I don't know Joe" I was really nervous, I always wanted to start my own channel but had never pluck up the courage to do so and then Joe came along, I just don't see myself having my own YouTube channel. "Look Y/N, how about you trial out having a channel and make two videos for it, we meaning us Youtubers will help you out, and if you don't like it then you can delete everything like nothing ever happened?" that was a very convincing argument from Joe.

"Fine" I gave in and Joe almost immediately pulled me into a hug. "Hey you never know we could be bigger than Zalfie" Joe chuckled to himself and I giggled along. "Don't forget Janya" I joined in and we spent the rest of the night watching movies and laughing at each other stupid jokes.

(1 Year Later)

Me and Joe are still together coming up to our 2 year anniversary. I did make my own Channel called (Y/N channel) and it turned out that I loved making goofy videos with my friends. I now have many fans and have been to lots of events with Joe such as interviews, Vidcon, photoshoots ect. I did get some hate from some girls but lots of my YouTuber friends help me through it, especially Oli who had a hilarious technique to ignoring them.

As for me and Joe being bigger than Zalfie and Janya. I can say (Y/N+Joe) are definitely up there. I can't wait to see whats around the corner.

__________________________________Hey guys so heres a shorter imagine for you all before I go to sleep. I love hearing you feedback especially funny ones, so please comment what you think and if you have any request for future imagines. Don't forget to Vote and I will see you next time.

Byeeee x