11. Lets go to the beach

A/N omg omg omg this book has just hit over 1K views, that is insane I couldn't believe it when I read on my screen and kept refreshing the page to make sure I wasn't seeing things (its been a long day) thank so much to everyone who has voted, commented and read this book I didn't even think it would of been possible for me to get so many reads, I will stop rambling and right the imagine now :)

Y/N p.o.v
I woke up at 7:30 this morning, I sat up and looked around the bedroom, I was at my best friend Zoe's place in Brighton and I was her for a week. We have been friends since secondary school and we both have a huge following on YouTube. Today's plan was to go to the beach with Zoe, her boyfriend Alfie and her Brother Joe.

I had only met Joe a couple of times but Alfie was like a brother of mine as we are super close. I got up and dressed and headed downstairs to find Zoe in the kitchen making toast. "Hey" I say as I enter the kitchen taking in the smell of warm toast, "Hi Y/N, i've made you some toast if thats alright" Zoe replies sweetly. "Thats great" I say and smile which she returns and goes back to butter the toast. "Alfie and Joe are coming at around 9:00" So mentions and I quickly say alright before going into the living room and turning on the television.

Zoe comes in 5 minutes later with the toast and we sit on the sofa watching random things on the tv and joking around. Its 8:30 and I leave Zoe to go put some clothes on and do my makeup and hair. By the time I finish its nearly 9:00 so I pack everything back up and head downstairs to wait for Alfie and Joe to arrive. Zoe was in her bedroom doing her hair and makeup when the doorbell goes.

"Y/N could you answer the door please" Zoe muffled voice calls from upstairs, I quickly shout 'yes' up the stairs then head towards the door. I opened it to two familiar faces which belong to Joe and Alfie and let them into the house. "Zoe just upstairs" I say to the guys as I shut the door behind them and head towards the living room. We chat amongst ourselves for around 10 minutes when Zoe pops up at the door looking amazing as always.

I catch Alfie's smile as she walks into the room and I can't help smile at how cute the two are together. "So you ready to go to the beach" she asks us all and we all nod in sync. "Lets go" I say cheerily standing up to follow Zoe, the boys soon follow us and we all pile into Zoe's car. It is the middle of winter but me and Zoe both like going to the beach at this time because its empty and peaceful. When we arrive at the beach we all go into a little cafe to get hot chocolates to take around with us.

Me and Zoe get one with cream and both dip our noses into it giggling when we see each other. Alfie and Joe come back and look at us as if we are crazy, "come here" Alfie says to Zoe wiping the cream from her nose and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. I smile at the two in front of me forgetting about the cream on my nose "you got a little something there" Joe says wiping my nose and I laugh to myself before saying "I forgot about that".

We all head out and down to the beach, the rocks crumble beneath my feet as I walk along it. I look out to see, my hair blowing back in the wind, suddenly I hear a camera click and look to see Joe taking a picture of me. "Hey" I say loudly at him, "It's a good picture look" he said holding out his camera to me, it was a great picture I looked very mysterious which is odd for me since I usually hate all the pictures of myself. "See I told you" Joe says obviously seeing my smile.

Zoe and Alfie are ahead of us so we quickly catch up to them and we all talk about random things. After a while Zoe and Alfie decided to go get some lunch for us all and me and Joe stayed on the beach. We slowly start to walk towards the pier making small talk as we go. Then suddenly Joe starts to run.

"Where are you going" I call after him, "I'm having fun join me" he shouts back so I start to chase after him. We are both just running along to beach when he suddenly stops and I trip over into him leaving us both in a pile on the floor. I look at him and he looks at me and we both burst out in laughter. "Sorry" I manage to say through laughing fits.

We stay in that position (me on top of him) for a while just staring into each others eyes until I decide to stand up. I other my hand to pull joe up but he take and pulls me back down again so were both in fits of laughter again. Suddenly I find myself staring deep into his blue eyes and he's looking at mine and my bottom lip.

"Y/N" he says, I hum in response, "what are we doing" he says, " I don't know" I reply. Before we could do anything else joe lips were attached to mine and I was kissing him back. We pulled apart for a moment, 'Wow' we both said in sync and then started giggle again. We got up and started to walk along the beach back to Zoe and Alfie.

"Where have you two been?" Zoe asks us when she sees us. "Just for a run" Joe replies to his sister with a smirk and I couldn't help giggling to myself. Zoe and Alfie both raised there eyebrows at one another in suspicion. ' I know what me and Zoe are going to talk about when we get home' I think to myself.