19. We get a puppy

Authors note: Thank you so much for 9k reads and 329 votes. Im still getting over the 1k reads. I'm now going to add my favourite song at the moment to each chapter/imagine I write. So if you're interested have a listen, other than that I love you all and thank you for the support!

Y/N p.o.v
"Joooee" I whined, "Y/N" he imitated me in reply. "I really want to get a puppy" I said, i'd been looking at puppies online while joe was editing his video and I became more obsessed with each one I saw. I had my heart set on either getting a pug or a dash hound since I was little and since me and Joe had been living together for over a year now I figured why not try convince him to get one.

"I don't Y/N, do you really need one" he replied, "YES" I almost shouted, he looked at me for a moment and kissed me. We soon broke apart, "if it means that much to you" he said looking deeply into my eyes, I nod in reply. "We can go to the pet shop tomorrow" he said leaving a small kiss on the tip of my nose, I began to get giddy again, "thank you, thank you, thank you Joe, i love you" I yelled giddily while joe laughed at me. I didn't mind because we were getting a puppy!

The next day

"Come on, we need to go" I told joe being the impatient person I am, I couldn't wait any longer. "Alright, alright i'm coming" he smiled at me, we both got into Joes car, we sang to the radio all the way there and every now and then I would capture glancing over to me and smiling then focusing back on the road. He had the cutest smile.

We soon got to the pet shop and I was tempted to just jump out the car and run into the store like a mad woman but I resisted from doing so since people would think I'm a maniac or something. We both headed into the store and the manger showed us to the dogs they had, there was a wide range of different breeds. The manager left us to look around ourselves, "so what breed were you thinking?" Joe asked me, "pug or dash hound" I replied almost instantly, joe nodded, took my hand and lead me to the other side of the room.

"What about this one" he said showing a black wide eyed pug, the cutest thing I had ever seen. "Omg he's perfect" I scream, "wait but how did you know he was here" I asked Joe in confusion, "well... i kind if came down here when you were asleep and picked him out" he said looking embarrassed and adorable. "He's perfect" I tell him giving him a massive hug and quick peck on the lips.

We buy the pug a comfy bed, food, leads and toys. Once we got everything, were aloud to take the pug home and he sits on my lap all the way back. When we arrive home I let the pug explore our living room, i'm watching as he runs around the sofa and joe come and hugs me from behind. "Awh look at him" he whispers in my ear and I chuckle lightly walking out of Joe's grasp to pick up the little bundle of joy which is our pug.

"Hey if he gets a hug I should get one to" Joe whines, "how about I give you one better" I smirk going over to Joe and giving him a long kiss with the pug still carefully sat in my arms. We break and smile, how I love this boy I think to myself. "What shall we call him then" Joe asks placing a arm around my waist and patting the dog lightly. I think for a while until the best idea pops into my head "how about alan" I say with a smirk, "he is a boy after all" Joe laughs at my comment. "Are you sure, its not just because I call nala alan is it?" He questions me.

"Well partly but i think its funny and I like to be different so why not call him alan" I reply cheerfully. "Alan it is then" joe giggles and kisses my cheek, who knew getting a dog could be so romantic. All day me and Joe play with alan. It just me, my gorgeous boyfriend and our little alan!