6. 'Please dont go'

(WARNING: SOME READERS MAY FIND IT DISTRESSING)
Y/N p.o.v

Me and Joe were on our way to Zoe and Alfie's, we were all filming collabs tomorrow and Zoe suggest we all sleep at there's. It was the middle of December and snowing quite heavily. I looked up to see Joe softly singing along to the radio, "sing louder, I love it when you sing" I said sweetly to Joe. "Only if you sing along with me" He replied to me and with no further comment, I turned up the radio and began to sing along to it with Joe.  

The radio station were only playing Christmas songs and baby its cold outside began to play so me and Joe began to sing the duet. It was so cute and I kept looking up to Joe's smiling face just taking every moment in and capturing it to keep forever.  After half an hour we stop singing and just settled down in the car.

It was pitch black outside and quite a scary scenery but I always knew Joe would keep me safe. "Joe" I said softly, "hmm" he replied, "I love you" I softly spoke again. " Where this come from" he asked, "Nothing I just thought I would let you know" I said placing a small kiss on his cheek. "I love you to Y/N" he replied and quickly smiled at me before focusing back on the road.

I snuggled my head into Joe's shoulder and listened to the pace of his steady breathing. It was a perfect moment, I could of stayed there forever until BANG, SCREECH. A car coming the opposite direction to us had slipped on ice and headed straight towards us. We began to tumble down the hill off side the road and all I could feel is sharp pains every from direction.

The car began to slow its tumbling and slowly steadied to a stop on its side. I couldn't  feel anything and darkness was all around me. "Y/N are you okay" I suddenly heard Joe's voice beside me, I really wanted to reply but everything hurt and I could feel my eyes wanting to shut.  I felt a pair of strong arms lift me up out of the car and lay me out on the snow, it was Joe, his forehead was marked with bruises, his lip was cut and tears were streaming down his face.

With every last once of energy I had left I shakily lifted my hand up and wiped the tears from Joe's face. "No no no no Y/N you can't go, I wont let you" Joe whimpered tears rolling freely down his perfect face. He held my upper body and rocked me softly telling me to fight and not to let go and that he loved me. I knew that this was my last time with Joe so the best I could I steadily and softly whispered "I love you" then gently closed my eyes.

A tear slip from my eye and slowly rolled its way down my face. Snow flakes which fell slowly from the midnight sky lay in my hair and on my eyelashes. Darkness was beginning to take over me and my pulse began to gradually get slower and slower but before it stop I felt Joe's warm lips upon mine once more before he drew back and said...

"Please Don't Go"