Chapter 15

Heyloa! What's new? Oh, so I live in NYC and there was a minor earthquake here yesterday after 1pm. So NY never gets earthquakes so that means we are all going to die. Ok, bye.

Pic of Steven--->

Song of the chapter: Starstrukk by 3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry

Recap:

I was still guffawing. I took a drink of milk again and turned to look at Steven. But I had forgotten my milk was all over his face and I sprayed milk on him again. I laughed and I sputtered out, "Ohmygod, hahahaha, I'm so sorry!"

He glared at me as he wiped his face again. "Haha, very funny, my sides hurt."

"You three guys are so interesting," I comment.

"Yeah, we really are. I hope you'll enjoy the stay," Steven told me.

"Oh, you have no idea. Hmm, Steven, Tyler, and Drake..." I trailed off. Then something hit me and I started a giggle attack.

"What is it?" Steven wondered curiously.

"You guys...ahahahaha... your initials...ahahahaha... they spell..." I laughed. "They spell STD!!!"

___________________________________________

Chapter 15

=Victoria=

 Something was warm around me. "Hehe, Drew Roy. Ahh, you naughty boy, stop it!" I giggled in my sleep.

The warm thing tightened around me and pulled me closer. "Okay, you can get a few more seconds, Drew Roy, you sexy little bitch."

Drew Roy moaned silently. Hmm, that was weird. How was Drew holding me and poking me in the butt at the same time. "Holy shit! Drew Roy, you have three hands!" I exclaimed. "You lucky bastard!"

His poke on my butt became harder. Okay, now it was beginning to feel weird. "You can let go now!"

When he didn't, I opened my eyes. I was puzzled. This wasn't my room. Ohmygod! It was Drew Roy's room! I turned around in Drew Roy's to kiss him, but instead I came face-to-face with Drake?!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed and fell out of the bed.

Drake jumped out of bed and held a knife up. "What happened? Who r@ped you?!"

"Why are you in the bed?" I yelled. "You were supposed to be on the couch."

"I don't know, I slept walk I guess," he shrugged.

"What happened? I heard screaming! Who got r@ped?!" Steven came into the room holding an axe.

"Steven?" I said.

Steven stared at Drake with the knife. "Drake?!"

"Victoria!" Drake cried.

"Tyler!" Tyler came out of nowhere. He walked in holding a chainsaw.

Drake, Steven, and I shouted, "Tyler!"

Tyler reassured us, "Remain calm. So whose going to get cut?" He pulled the string on the chainsaw bringing it to life and I shrieked. "Whoops, sorry, Victoria."

I pushed myself up and brushed my shorts. I looked at all three of the boys. "You guys are very strange for gang members. I hope you know that."

"Yeah, that's what my last girlfriend told me," Tyler informed me.