Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Victoria's POV~

OMG, OMG, OMG, I was totally freaking out at the moment. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Julissa finally found her mate and boy, was he a keeper, not that we had choice. I mean like c'mon. We should at least get to favor who we want for the rest of our lives. The U.S.A. is a free country!

As I stayed a few yards away from her as her stared at her man, I tapped into Julissa's mind.

'Ohhhh, his eyes... What the hell... Why is everything disappearing....Vic.......'

Holy shitting god! Suddenly, her thoughts disappeared and her mind went blank.

I was in full mode panic now. I snapped out of her mind just in time to see her faint and lose conscious. Luckily, her almost-mate caught her in his arms as she fell. Bless him!

"Julissa!!!" I called running to them. I stopped in front of the boy as he was holding her bridal style. I took Julissa's face in my hands and said with tears starting to trail down my cheeks, "Mendez, if you're playing dead with me, you better wake the fuck up now 'cause it ain't funny at all."

I crossed my toes silently praying she would sudenly open her eyes and laugh at me for being so gullible. Then I would throw myself at her crushing her to death and kick her ass for scaring the shit outta me. Ain't I such a good friend?

'Nope.'

I looked around. 'Who just heard me?'

'You're wasting time!"

'You're wasting my time!' I mind yelled at him.

'Oh believe me when I say I'm not.'

"C'mon, whatsyourname, we need take care of her," Julie's boy answered lookk

I looked at him confused. Then I looked at Julie and saw she was still outta it. Tears started to fall harder. I looked at back at him. "W-Whoever you are, I-I need you to d-drive us to o-our c-condo, puh-please," I cried. "I'm not able to right now."

He nodded and we ran outta the mall and into the parking lot with Julie in his arms. We laid her in the backseat of Teresa's car and I stayed next to her and put her head on my lap. I threw the boy Teresa's keys, told him the address, and he drove off at full speed.

"I'm Nathaniel Jordans. Call me Nate," he spoke while driving.

"I'm Victoria, and your mate here is Julissa," I whispered with my voice breaking slightly.

"Julissa..." he trailed off with a sad voice.

Poor boy, he probably is feeling what Julissa is going through at the moment since they're mates. Crap, now I needa explain to him the concept of mates. "I'm sorry for what you're feeling right now. With Julissa being your mate since... she's a werewolf, you can feel everything she does and hear each other thoughts," I said slowly awaiting his reaction.

Nate had the same sad voice and said, "Oh, I know."

I wasn't expecting that...

'That I'm a werewolf, too?'  thought someone with a voice like Nate's.

'That's 'cause it is my voice.'

"You're a werewolf, too?!" I exclaimed.

He looked a taken back by my sudden loudness. He's gonna have to get used to that, he's tight.

"Yes," he repsonded. "But not by choice."

"What do you mean?" I asked curious.

"Well, two years ago, I was hiking with some friends. I got lost on my own and then I got bitten by a wolf. And ta da, I'm one now. At least, I mated with an awesome girl."