He's coughing and turning red.

"Tell me I won't." I say again.

"You won't." Delly laughs and Dylan starts laughing too, even though he's choking at the same time which pisses me off worse.

Delly is lucky I've sworn never to hit a woman because if I hadn't of, I would do just the same to her as I'm doing to him.

"I've already beaten your ass up before. I will do it again if you don't go." I say and shove him back off the porch, he goes flying into the yard with a loud thud and then gets back up immediately.

Delly tries to run in but I hold her back and put my hand against the wall.

Right right on the panic button for our security system.

Luckily it makes no noise but listens in on what's happening and sends police to the house.

Dylan and Delly have no idea and I'm not about to tell them.

"Let us in now or we will kill you and then go hunt down your kids and Katniss, kill them off too. Because we want revenge. Or I mean you could toss over that wife of yours to him and those kids too and take me." Delly says she says crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

They both disgust me so much it makes me sick.

"Get. Out. Of. Here. Now." I say angrily, wanting to punch them both in the face but knowing now the police could show up any second. And I know if I do anything to them right here I could possibly get in trouble with the police too if I go off too much so I decide I better just keep my cool.

"Daddy!! Hurry up! I am done!!" Willow yells again, sounding so impatient.

I turn around frustratedly and look at Carter who has a deer-in-the-headlights look, she's never seen me this way before.

"Go tell her I will be there in a minute then take your sister and go into the kitchen and don't come out." I instruct her strictly, knowing she will do exactly as I say with no questions asked.

If it was Willow it might be a different story, she would no doubt come over here to see who it is. She's always been this way, I'm just glad things are kind of working in my favor today.

I know of they got ahold of Katniss or Willow or the girls, I would probably never see them again and who knows what they would do to them. They're absolutely crazy and I don't understand why they've both gone to such extreme measures to destroy Katniss and I, especially since we didn't know either of them before we went to college.

I don't understand any of it but I will he damn if they touch the girls or come in this house.

Carter's brown eyes get big and she nods her head and picks up her sister who is nearly as big as she is and lugs her to the bathroom.

I turn back around, sad to see they're still here and there's no cops here yet.

"They're cute." Delly says smiling.

I block their view with my body.

"Yeah, Katniss and I make cute babies." I say, just to piss her off, thinking what could the comment hurt? Nothing, because it didn't do anything but make her mad and make me feel a little better getting the satisfaction.

And they don't need to know Carter and Carson aren't mine. I just hope Willow doesn't come out because if she sees anyone here, I know she will come over to see who it is and that's the last thing I need.

"You know who would make cuter babies than those kids?" Delly says.

I roll my eyes, "You and this asshole?" I say with a sarcastic edge in my voice and push Dylan back away from the door, having no mercy.