First Day Jitters

*Edited*
<A/N>Dedicated to @GabrielSandberg for the brilliant idea that spices up the events. Thank you so much ^w^

This helps:

http://youtu.be/nihE5Y99pmY

The bell at the front desk rang, but Jasmine didn't look up. She was reading about the top fashion moguls; on there was a certain man she used to work for. It was nice seeing that he was still growing strong.
"Hello?" A deep voice called out. She glanced up and caught a flash of red. Before her stood a man if beauty she could only dream of; soft eyes, bouncy hair; the lot.

"Hello. Do you have a meeting with ms. <l/n>?"
The prince shook his head.
"No. I'm a new employee."
He flashed a pearly smile. Jasmine bit her lip.
"Can I take your name?"
She knew it anyways, but she liked his voice, and wanted to hear it from him.
"Rabbit. Jesse Rabbit." He stated. His blunt disposition struck a chord with her. She checked her board and stood up.
"This way, please." She smiled.

She took him through a door titled 'Staff only' and it lead them to a corridor. Five paces down was a mahogany door with a silver handle.
"This is your dressing room. Please make yourself comfortable." Jasmine smiled. She waited for him to walk in and close the door behind him before she left. Keeping it professional was so hard when you had a clueless hunk standing before you. She never understood how <y/n> did it. Sighing dreamily, she walked back to the reception.

The dressing room in question was large but moderately comfortable. There was a mini kitchen in the corner with counters separating it from the rest of the room, and a small bathroom complete with a shower. It was well furbished, and it was an upgrade from the drab room he spent his time in during his previous job.

A <h/c> head popped in a second later.
"On time I see." A sharp voice stated.
"I could have been dressing. Please knock next time." Jesse laughed sheepishly. <y/n> didn't flinch.
"So? We have those sorts of workers too. The male body does not phase me. And you are in no position to make demands."
Jesse smiled politely at her.
"Well I adore this room, I really do." He replied. <y/n> Cocked her eyebrow and ignored his little comment.
"Right. The audience is eager to meet you. Don't mess up." She warned. Jesse gave a nervously delayed chuckle. She really intimidated him.
"Noted. Thank you for checking in on me." He mused, tucking a stray lock behind <y/n>'s ear. She frowned at the unwelcome gesture, but left swiftly.

"<y/n>!" Jasmine called, glancing towards her co-worker. <y/n> Didn't flinch, robotically typing away at her computer like a machine.
"Yes, Jasmine?" She replied. Jasmine took a deep breath.
"It's very short notice, but Jim, the pianist, has just had his wife go into labour." Jasmine answered. <y/n> paused briefly. Shit.
"And what's wrong with our backup?" <y/n> asked furiously. She knew the answer. She didn't want to hear it either.
"He has a 'cold'."
Jasmine recoiled as <y/n> stared at her screen with burning rage.
"Consider him fired. I will not tolerate his abhorrent tardiness."

Jesse's suit stuck to him uncomfortably in all the wrong places; even his scarlet tresses felt damp. That superstar smile of his faltered. He took a quick swig of cold water, hoping it would loosen him up as he had one last peek at his crowd. For the first time in his life, he was nervous. The audience wasn't his usual entourage of girls looking for eye candy; they were ladies of all ages with the addition gentlemen who were expecting entertainment, and not a beautiful man being seductive. He was confident with creating the latter, but he wasn't sure if he was quite up to par in his entertainment skills, for the simple reason that he never needed to use them in the Ink and Paint. Women flocked to him like ants to honey.