Chapter 9: Bad Enough For You

-Meg's point of view-

I woke up the next morning and and went to the kitchen to find Jack and Rian in the kitchen. The guys crashed at the house for the night since they had a fews days off in Baltimore. "Hi Meg." Rian spoke up. To be honest I really didn't want to talk to any of them but I shouldn't be mad at Rian. "Hey, I'm leaving." "Where are you going." "Coffee with Matt." I walked there, I didn't have a car since I flew in. Starbucks isn't that far away anyway. "Hey Matt." He's a morning person, I'm not. "Hey. What did you want to drink?" "Carmel .Mochiotto." Five minutes later he came back to the table. "So how have things been between all five of you?" I sighed. I knew this was coming. "It's been rough. Rian and Zack were happy to see me, so was Jack of course, and I think Alex hates me. I'm not too thrilled with him either."

"Matt..can I ask you something?" He raised an eyebrow. "Sure?" "Uh..well I have this idea to get back at Alex. I think Jack was right."

-

Matt and I walked back to the tour bus, where they were now. Our plan was going to be great, it's going to piss Alex off, which is exactly what I want. Operation make Alex jealous was in action.

"Hey guys!" I was a little too excited. "What time are you guys playing?" "30 minutes, and we're running late." Zack gave me the heads up. Alex still hasn't seen me with Flyzik yet. Perfect. We all ran out of the bus to walk to the main stage which was about a five minute walk. Alex, Jack, and Lisa talked amongst themselves while Zack and Rian talked. Matt and I walking in front of the group. He put his arm around my neck and we tried not to laugh. "Matt, do you think this will work? What he finds out?" I was worried. "Relax, he's not going to find out and it will work." Even though I was worried about it, I trusted Matt with this. I glanced back at Alex and he had a death glare on Matt. Wow, this is going to be really easy.

We got to the stage, they guys got ready and got on stage for their set. Throughout the whole set Matt was cracking jokes and making me laugh. He also put his arm around my waist. Alex would look over every once in a while and saw us. After the show the crew and band had a little party. Matt and I talked for a while until I spotted Alex with Lisa. Now I was feeling jealous? Damnit what is happening? Am I really jealous? Alex was getting back at me by making out with Lisa in front of me. He didn't believe me.

As soon as I opened my mouth to let Matt know, Alex walked over to me. "Why are you doing this?" He whispered in my ear. I gave Matt a look begging for help. "Alex please step away from my girlfriend." Matt said calmly and Alex started to laugh a bit. "Girlfriend? You two aren't dating, I know what you're trying to pull." Matt kept a straight face, thank god. "We aren't pulling anything Alex. Now if you would excuse my girlfriend and I are going to go away from you now." Matt grabbed my hand as we started to walk away. "If you two really are dating, prove it." Alex shouted towards us. We stopped dead in our tracks. The "party" which was actually just ATL and a few other bands standing around drinking stopped and it grew silent. Everyone was interested in this. Matt and I turned to face each other and I wrapped my hands around his neck while he put his hands around my waist. "Look." I whispered to him. "Alex is on our case. He knows what's happening. This will totally throw him off." "Meg, I don't like doing this to him, he's one of my best friends." Matt sighed. "Please Matt? For me?" I begged. "Fine." Matt kissed me in front of everyone. When we parted was I looked over at Alex whose mouth was wide open and in the background, wolf whistles. Of course.

-Author's note-

I told you all this would get interesting. Don't hate me for this chapter! I'll do my best to update one more time for this week. I have a lot of things coming up, including warped tour. I won't keep any of you waiting too long, I promise! <3 Love you all!

Oh! AND I'm almost at 600 READS. Thank you to all my readers! I never thought anyone would like this story! Don't forget to comment thoughts about Matt and Alex. Thanks! <3