Chapter 6: Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye

Jack stopped the car in front of the airport. I took a deep breath as I got out of the car. Here goes nothing. I

walked around to the trunk to see that Jack already had my luggage out. "You ready?" He asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I let out a small laugh. "I'm going to miss you Meg." "I'm going to miss you too. I'll call you and the guys and I'll come visit." He hugged me for the millionth time today. "Bye Jack." "Bye Meg. Take care of yourself." "I will." I flashed Jack a smile and walked away.

Here goes nothing.

Two hours went by and I finally boarded the plane. My flight went by rather quickly. I slept for a bit then listened to some music, trying my best to avoid All Time Low. It was just too much for me. I landed in Portland and my friend Ali picked me up who moved here five years ago. "Ali!" I greeted her when she got out of her car. "Hey Meg! You look great!" "So do you!" I put my luggage in the trunk and got in the car. "So how are the All Time Low boys doing?" I knew this was coming. This was about to be a long day.

-Alex's point of view-

I'm still in shock that Lisa left me, well I guess I knew that would happen. I'm still in shock Meg left me. I didn't know that would happen. We were supposed to fix this and be happy. God damn this is so confusing. I don't know what my heart wants half of my heart screams to go get Lisa back. But the other half, something is telling me I need to make things right between Meg and I. I need her. But there's nothing I can do. She's gone so that only leaves me with one option.

"Alex." Jack snapped me out of my thoughts. "Matt was on the phone." He was trying to hold back a grin. "What did he say?" Jack was excited about something. "We have a new tour manager!" I was shocked. "Wait seriously?!" "Yeah dude! He said he was all for it!"

-Meg's point of view-

Ali and spent the day loading things into my apartment. We got everything settled in after quite a few hours. "Meg, I'm with my mom still and she wants me to come eat with her. I'll catch you later?" "Yeah. Thanks for all your help Ali."

I went to go lay down on the couch when I realized Jack was calling me. "Hey Jack!" "Hey Meg, how are things going there?" "Good. Ali helped me move everything in." "That's good. Hey, I have some news." My smile dropped. "Is everything okay?" The last time I heard the words 'I have some news' was from my mother when dad passed away. "Oh, it's nothing bad. We have a new tour manager!" Replaced that easily huh. "Oh that's great Jack. How are the guys?" I changed the subject wanting to know how the guys were doing. "Well now that we don't have a girl in the house things are getting kind of messy." I rolled my eyes. "We're all kind of doing our own thing. Especially Alex.." He tried to not let me hear that last time. "Jack what about Alex?" He sighed. "He can't decide what he wants. Lisa or you. He already screwed up your friendship. Look. You left so I think he's going to try to win Lisa back." I sighed. Great. "Look Jack I have to go. I have food on the stove I'm about to burn." I lied. He laughed. "Alright. Talk to you later. "Bye Jack."

I didn't know what to feel right now. Was I, was I jealous he wanted Lisa back? I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I'm in Portland and he's in Baltimore. I have to move on with my life.

-Author's note-

This was just mostly a filler chapter. I'm so sorry it's really short. I was kinda stuck on what to write. But, I am updating again today and I will update tomorrow. I'm so excited to wrote these next few chapters. Comment, Vote, Subscribe. <3 Love you all.