"When was this, why wasn't I told of this? You should have told me! I would've recorded it, I- mmph!" She started shooting questions faster then they could be answered, making her boyfriend cover her mouth.

"So when did this start?" Hoshi asked casually, popping a fry into his mouth.

Ana looked to Jun, considering it was his plan, he should have it all covered.

"Two months ago, we just didn't tell anyone, and we kept it a secret. But I guess we're official" he said, rising the pairs hands for a brief moment before lowering it. The room though had chatter here and there, but it seemed that everyone was interested in their conversation. Ana eyed his face, his lips curved into a smile, but she couldn't tell if it was fake or not.

"Yah! At least tell me how it all went down" her friend asked. Jun widen his eyes a bit, he honestly didn't think that far. She took the expression on his face to signal she had to speak up.

"Ah I remember this, we actually went on our 3rd date. It was a bowling place near the mall. And after smoothly offering to help me get a strike instead of gutters, he asked me. Luckily, it was the evening, so it was the neon bowling. I was a blushing mess" she admitted, a shy smile lining her lips as her friend squealed in delight.

Jun was surprised, he didn't think she would be really accepting of this whole ordeal. He nodded in agreement, his friends closest to him hitting his shoulder in approval.

"Quiet boy can actually flirt huh?" Wonwoo teased, the rest of the guys humming in agreement.

Ana laughed, her friend pulling her down to sit as she turned her body to face her completely. Her hand still loosely holding his.

"How are you so good at keeping secrets? What else haven't you told us yet? Don't tell me you guys-"

Ana covered her mouth once she understood where that sentence was going.

"Eun-Hye, you finished that sentences and you won't be able to go on that date with Mingyu" she whispered, making her friend nod.

"So does that mean she will be watching us at the talent show?" Dino asked.

The both exchanged glances before he quickly answered for her.

"I don't see why not, Eun-Hye was planning on going anyways"

Ana nodded her head. She sighed in relief when they finally stopped with questions, since they picked a fight with one another on who would seat beside her during the performances. She laughed and felt his hand remove itself from its spot beside her own.

She felt lonely after he did that for some reason. She knew there were no attached feelings between the two, so why was she feelings those emotion of loneliness and sadness. She's probably hungry, and that could be why she's thinking these thoughts. Her predictions we true as she heard her stomach grumble. She tugged on his arm, getting his attention.

"Oh- right I have to get you a new slice of pizza, sorry about earlier" he apologized as his eyes looked over her shoulder, the pizza sat on the ground in despair. The pair made their way across the cafeteria, where the fattening food sat. She followed his lead, her feet trailing behind his own.

"So are we just going to make it up everything on the spot?" she spoke quietly. At least, the room was half empty, students walking around the hallways after finding the lunch room to be boring.

"I guess so, they seemed to be buying it. Nice save with the bowling thing" he noted, taking the slice and handing it to her.

Her eyes glowed in delight as she took a bite. She let her eyes close for a bit before opening them. She had forgotten that he was there, or better yet she was in a public place. Had she been in a more private situation she would be finishing the the whole thing in an instant. He notices her sudden change in expression, a laugh leaving his lips as he took her hand, and walked back with her.

-

The school day was spent with her friend and her friend's boyfriend. Being in the same class the last period proved to be a pain for her. Her friend did not stop with the questions, apparently she needed to know every single moment that happened during their 'relationship'. She spoked lies to her friend way easier then she intend. Didn't she feel a bit of guilt about what she was doing? A bit, but she knew Eun-Hye wouldn't be able to understand her reasons for doing all of this, and his own as well.

"Let's all go to Mingyu's house, we can all have a movie night, and besides, there's nothing in the theatres for us to watch on our own''

Her friend suggested, her partner nodding as he pulled his phone to inform the others. Ana internally gulped. She was basically asking her to watch a film with people she barely knew. How awkward would it be if she would fall asleep on someone's shoulder, even in his house. She didn't like her morning face at all, and having someone seeing her in such a state would prove a social failure in her eyes.

But she knew she wouldn't be able to say no, even an excuse wouldn't pass well with Eun-Hye. She was stuck, what a great way to start the weekend.

-