Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)

Start from the beginning

“Goodbye…”

“No wait.”

She opened the door one more time.

“I’ll clean half of the room.”

“Look here…” She sighed. “This is what we are going to do. You clean your whole room and I will go and fetch your boyfriend to come and help you.”

“But mommy…..” I pouted and did the puppy eyes.

“Don’t you mommy me. Get to work.”

“But but…”

“Do you wanna see your boyfriend or not?”

“Yes…” I lowered my head starring at the ground. She closed the door and a minute later Johnny walked in.

“Holly crap..”

I sat on the ground, probably on some clothes but who cares, and I started tossing them around. Johnny walked and sat next to me.

“Baby what’s wrong?”

“We will never get this room clean by tomorrow and I don’t even want to think we can do this in an hour. What supposed to be a beautiful evening turned….She ruined it. It’s not fair.” I pouted my mouth and tossed around few more clothes..

“You are not helping the case.” He said looking at the flying clothes. I tried to hold my tears but they just fell.

“Angie, are you crying?”

“No! Why would I cry over such stupid things? I’m not that shallow. I just have something in my eyes.”

“Or something died in here making your eyes water.” He stated.

I bit my lip and shed more tears. Putting the knees to my chest I leaned my head and tried to hide the sobs.

“Angie I was just joking.”

I didn’t respond. “Angie baby come on..”

He pulled my hands and after I refused he stood up and got me in his arms putting me on the bed capturing my wet face with his hands.

“Angie there is no need to cry. I’m here, you’re here. Where ever we are we bring the fun with us. This evening is not ruined. Don’t cry baby.”

“You say that because you think I’m ugly when I cry and you want to shut me up.”

He pressed his lips hard trying not to laugh. Asshole.

“Yes. You are the most horrible creature on earth and I want to shut you up.”

I started kicking him and slapping him.

“Hey hey..Angie I was joking.”

“I hate you. I hate you. I hate you..” I yelled and kept on hitting him.

“You love me.”

“No I don’t. I hate you. You are an asshole and I want you to leave.”

He laughed and hugged me to stop hitting him. I rested my head on his chest.

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t hate me. You love me and you want me to stay..”

I leaned my forehead on his shirt and breathed in his smell.

“I love you.”

“I know you do.”

“I love you more then sneakers. I love you more then any type of chocolate.”