Ussop x reader: Man down

I had a small Ussop x reader idea, so I'm gonna do it! This may be a short one shot though. Hope you like it!

|||||||||~||~||||||||~||~||||||||||

You and the straw hat crew were all currently sitting on the beach of a nice tropical island. You and Usspo both sat in the sand making a giant sand castle.

"Hey (y/n) can you fix that wall?" Your boyfriend asked you. You smiled and nodded, then started to pack more sand onto the crumbling walls.

All of a sudden your sand castle was destroyed by a raging moss-head and furious swirly-Browed Ero cook, who were obviously fighting.

"Hey! You morons wreaked our sand castle!" Ussop growled, and stood up to confront the two idiots.

"Stay out of this Ussop! You're a weak baby!" Sanji said as he dodged another swing of Zoro's sword. Ussop turned red with anger.

"I am not a baby! I tougher than anything! I am the great pirate captain Ussop! I am feared throughout the east blue!" Ussop crowed as he tried to look tough.

You sighed and stood up. You walked directly up behind you boyfriend and clapped your hands loudly together right beside his ear.

He immediately dropped to the ground. "I've been shot! I've been SHOT! Man down! Man down!"

"Oh, man up!" You laughed at Ussop. He blushed and stopped rolling on the ground, realizing you had played a trick on him.

"That wasn't funny (y/n)," he said, walking up and pulling you into a hug.

"Oh hush!" You laughed and poked his long nose. "It was funny." You giggled, then gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hmm, I guess your right," He sighed. "Guess I'll have to find a way to get you back later then, won't I?" Ussop growled playfully, pulling you close.

You laughed and wiggled out of his arms. "Only if you can catch me first!" You shouted, and ran off down the beach, the man you loved chasing after you.

|||~|||~|||~|||~|||~|||~|||~|||~|||~|||
Sorry this was so short! I just thought it was cute and funny! Hope you liked it!

SevenDevils~

One Piece One Shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara