Flirting With the OP Characters!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. This might be my last post until further notice. This is the only idea I've had recently, so I might be putting this book on hold until I can get my motivation going again. 

So! This little part is just you, reader-chan, and how you flirt shamelessly with some of the OP characters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is what you are saying (flirting) to the characters)

Marco: "are you a fruit? Cause if you are, you're a fine-apple!"

Ace: "if you weren't here, I'd be the hottest person in this place."

Sabo: "are you a campfire? Cause you're hot and I want s'more."

Law: "my doctor says I'm lacking vitamin U."

Thatch: "if you were words on a page, you'd be fine print."

Kid: "did you swallow magnets? Because you're attractive."

Doflamingo: "I must be dancing with the devil, cause you're hot as hell."

Sanji: "are you fruit? Cause honeydew you know how sweet you look."

Zoro: "I value my breath, so it'd be nice if you didn't take it away every time you walk by."

Chopper: "are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out."

Brook: "are you a DJ? Cause you just made my heart skip a beat."

Corazon: "kissing is the language of love. Want to start a conversation?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I don't know anymore than that. I tried keeping the pickup lines along to their personalities as much as I could. If you know any more pickup lines for the One Piece characters, just add them in the comments. I'm sure lots of people would love to hear them!