Sanji x Reader: Sweet

A request for @kaede-chan1103 enjoy!
________^_^________

It was a bright and sunny day on the thousand sunny. Luffy was drooling over the thought of meat, Robin was reading, Zoro was asleep, of course. And Sanji, the man you, (y/n), had a major crush on, had hearts in his eyes and was dancing around Nami.

It kind of bothered you, how he would be all over Robin and Nami like he currently was, but wouldn't even give you a spare glance. Like that last little piece of unwanted cilantro on lasagna.

He would always dance around them, kiss their hands... 'Well, he would try to' you thought, remembering how Nami would give him a whack on the head for trying.

You sighed, and stared bored at the blue, cloudless sky. 

"(Y/N) COME PLAY WITH MEEEEE!"  A voice screamed into your ear.  You screamed in surprise and fell over the railing, landing hard on top of a sleeping Zoro.

He woke up with a shout, then glared at you. You where sprawled across his lap, still in extreme shock from when Luffy screamed in your ear.

"Oi, (y/n)" Zoro said as he lightly tapped your cheek. "Huh?" You groaned, snapping out of your shock.

"Shishishishi! I sure scared you (y/n)!" Luffy laughed as he landed on the deck beside you and Zoro. "Sorry, Zoro. Luffy just really shocked me." You apologized to the swordsman.

"It's alright." He grumbled, closing his one good eye and going back to sleep.

But, on the other side of the ship, Sanji was sending a glare towards the unaware swordsman. His fist tightened in fury around the glass he was holding, and it shattered.

"Uh, Sanji? Are you alright?" Nami asked, noticing the broken glass cutting the cooks hand. Her gaze followed his glare to see (y/n) pulling herself to her feet from off of a sleeping Zoro's lap.

Nami snickered, immediately understanding the situation. "You know, Sanji. If you like (y/n) then you should talk to her!" She teased.

Sanji didn't answer, instead he stormed off. Slamming the door to the kitchen shut.

You had heard the loud noise, and looked over to see a laughing Nami and the kitchen door closed.

You walked up to Nami, and asked "what's up with Sanji?" She just laughed even harder "oh this is pure comedy gold!" She snorted. She fell off the chair and started rolling on the ground, her arms across her stomach.

"Ok, I'm just gonna go now.." You said, and slowly backed away.

Later that night

You where waiting in your room until everyone had gone to sleep. You then quickly got dressed in a black tank top, black shorts, and black fingerless gloves.

You put your (h/c) hair up in a high pony tail, then looked in a mirror. 'Damn, I look badass!' You thought.

You opened your door and slowly make your way to the kitchen under the cover of darkness. You opened the door and looked around at the traps Sanji had set up for a wild Luffy.

There were wires all over, strung all across the room. There was also a trip wire at the door, and a bunch of mouse traps, with a big padlock on the fridge.

The moon outside gave the room an strange blue glow, causing the wires to glint menacingly. You smirked and stepped over the first few mouse traps and trip wires, then did a backflip over the first wire.

You twisted, turned, flipped and shimmied your way through the deadly maze. One wire had cut your cheek, just under your eye.

You finally reached the fridge. 'Now for the lock' you thought, then pulled out a lock pick that you had hidden in your
Glove.  Just as you were about the slip it into the lock, you hit a hidden trip wire.

A net fell down on top of you, pinning you to the floor. "Damn it! I was so close to getting that piece of cake!" You hissed. You heard footsteps make its way to the kitchen.

Sanji walked in, one of his knifes in his hand, as the other hand was bandaged up. "(Y/n)?! I thought you were Luffy!" He gasped. He quickly cut down all the surrounding wires and stepped over the mouse traps.

He stood above you hands on his hips, and his swirly brow creased in confusion. "Why are you sneaking into the kitchen? In the middle Of the night? Dressed in black, might I add to." He asked.

"Haha, funny story," you chuckled and scratched the back of your neck. "Well (y/n), I have time," Sanji smirked. "So tell me this oh so funny story."

You sighed. "Fine, I was sneaking in here because I wanted to get the last piece of cake. I didn't get any, and I really wanted some before Luffy ate all of it!" You huffed.

"Y-you didn't get a piece?" He asked, quite surprised. "No, I didn't. And I bet it's all because you don't like me!" You accused the swirly browed cook.  Sanji winced.

He had completely ignored you, and it made you feel like he hated you. No, I fact it was the opposite. He really liked you, and was so nervous about what to say to you, and you made him feel strange.

Being like he was with other girls was easy, but around you, it was like an elephant was Sitting on him, and it was hard to breathe.

He quickly cut the ropes away from around you, then pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry, (y/n). I don't hate you, it's just that I-i love you, and was nervous about talking to you."

You blushed and wrapped your arms around his waist, then looked up at him, and smiled. "I love you too, Sanji!"

He gave you a quick peck on the lips, but you pulled him back for a real one. After standing there for a few minutes, Sanji pulled away and smirked.

"I don't get why you wanted that cake. Your already sweet."