Zoro x reader: Lost

"You stupid moss head! Now we're lost! I should have never trusted you to take us back to Luffy-San and the others!" You yelled at Zoro, who in return glared at you.

"We're not lost, we're just..." He slowly trailed off "lost?" You suggested.
"Yeah! That's the word- wait what? No! We AREN'T LOST!" He yelled.

You laughed at his stupidity. "Alright then, where are, Marimo?" You teased, your hands on your hips and a smug smile on your face.

"That's easy, were...." His voice slowly trailed off again. You snickered, but it eventually turned into a full blown laugh.

Zoro turned red and scratched the back of his neck embarrassed. "Fine, were lost! Happy now?" He hissed bitterly. You just laughed even louder, causing the poor swordsman to turn a deeper shade of red.

You slowly calmed down from your fit of laughter, and let out a pained breath. "That was funny! I laughed so hard my stomachs feels like I got kicked by Sanji!"

Zoro growled silently to himself, not even liking the thought of that sentence. "If that damn ero-cook even dared touch you, I'd kill him." He hissed, his hands clenching into fists.

You blushed at what Zoro had said. 'Maybe he likes me back?' You thought.   'No, I highly doubt that he does'  a small voice at the back or your head whispered. 

You pushed away the heart wrenching thought, and stood up taller. "Alright, but this time IM taking the lead!" You huffed, then turned north, and started walking.

You heard Zoro's heavy foot steps crushing fallen twigs and leaves behind you. You smirked, knowing he really doesn't like getting help from people.

The island the straw hat crew had docked on was a small place, so if you found the shore, you could walk along it until you reached the going merry.

You started to skip and dance along as you walked to a song that You had stuck in your head. A smile on your face as you swayed your hips to the imaginary beat.

Zoro walked behind you, a small smile making its way known as you jumped around, falling your arms like a maniac. An extremely happy maniac.

After a while of brushing overhanging branches out of your way, you and Zoro finally reached the shore.

"Yosh!" You squealed and ran towards the water. "Never in my whole life have I been this happy to see you, ocean!" You cheered.

Zoro sighed and rolled his eyes at your childish antics. He walked up behind you and asked "now what? I don't see the merry anywhere."

You turned to him and gave him a closed eyes smile. "Of course not, yet! All we have to do now is follow the shore until we reach the ship! And I'm tired, so carry me!" You whined, then held out your arms for Zoro to pick you up.

He blushed and picked you up, holding you bridle-style. "I trust you Won't get lost while I'm asleep, you directionless moss head Marimo. It's not that hard to follow the shore, is it?" You yawned.

Your (e/c) eyes slowly started to droop closed, and in your sleepy state you whispered, "I love you Zoro."

Zoro was shocked. No, scratch that. He was gob-smacked. He blushed the deepest red anyone had probably ever seen in their life.

"I-I love you to, (y/n)." He stuttered, then placed a quick kiss on your forehead, causing you to smile in your sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when you woke up, you were in your bed, on the ship. You sighed in relief that Zoro hadn't gotten lost.

You suddenly noticed a slight weight around your waist, and looked down to see an arm protectively wrapped around your midsection.

You blushed and turned around, and saw a certain moss head sleeping next to you. Then you remembered what you said to Zoro just before you fell asleep.

'Oh.my.gosh. I CANT BELIEVE I FREAKING TOLD HIM!!' You mentally slapped and kicked yourself. Zoro yawned and pulled you closer.

You turned a bright shade of red and squeaked as you were pulled against his chest. You could feel his muscles through his shirt .

'Daaammn.' You thought. Zoro then woke up, and saw your embarrassed blush, with your hands pressed against his chest. He chuckled.

"Good morning." Zoro smirked. "H-hi!" You squeaked. "I highly doubt you heard what I said to you last night because you fell asleep. But I'll guess I'll tell you again."

He pulled you close and smashed his lips to yours. His lips were soft against yours, and you loved it. You kissed him back, running your fingers through his short hair.

The kiss was long and breathtaking. When you started to run out of air, He pulled away, and you were both breathless blushing messes.

"I love you, (y/n)." He smiled.
"I love you to, you stupid moss head"