Chapter 12 : Bad Boy Trouble

Nafeesa here with the next chapter hope you like it :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Natasha's p.o.v

I walked into school with the Welly's, excited about tonight because we were going bowling. I called up my boss and she said I could leave my work early which means spending less time with Christian. I saw Joey standing in the corner talking to someone on his phone. He looked serious and angry so I decided to go up to him.

As soon as he saw me coming he closed his phone.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah great! I just got a call from my father. I might need to go home early, he's not really well." Joey explained. I nodded my head and he walked me to home room.

We sat down in our usual seats and started casually taking about random thing but were disturbed by a voice I knew too well.

" Excuse me but you're in my seat." I looked up to see the devil Christian standing in front of me with his muscular, tones arms folded against his chest.

"I sat here yesterday." I informed him.

"Oh so you're the new British exchange student! Where are the rest of your 'mates'?" He asked using finger quotes when he said mates.

"They are currently doing what everyone in this school is doing. Now please move out my way so I can talk to Joey."

"Joey here will not talk to you until you don't move isn't that right Joe?" I glanced at Joe who looked hesitant but nodded anyways.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned getting tired.

"Because Natasha Swiss you are in my fucking seat!" He yelled and the whole class was not starring at us two.

"Well I'm not moving from this fucking seat so do what you want!" I screamed back. This guy can't do anything to me... I think.

Suddenly I was picked up by Christian and thrown on the cold hard ground. Motherfucking bitcher!!

"Oh stop giving me that look." He bent down so now his eyes were the same level as mine. "That is your place. The ground is where you belong, you will always be under me not above me." He went back to his sitting position and I felt tears start to develop in my eyes. Those were the exact same words my father had said to my mother.

Every single day he would hurt my mother both physically and mentally and make us feel like shit too. My mother got tired of him and secretly filed a divorce. A few months later when my father received the divorce he was extremely furious and threatened to take  Mickey and I away if she didn't withdraw the case. But no my mother didn't give up and called the police when he was about to take us away and he was caught and arrested. I was only 6 and Mickey was 5. We were young but we understood everything. People may not think but I am more mature for my age when It comes to serious important situations. All the Wellys know that and have always supported me.

I swallowed my tears and looked up to Christian who was smiling down at me.

"Aww did I make you cry babe?" He fake cooed. His previous words kept repeating in my head and my anger took control over me.

"You bastard!" Christian once again leaned back in his chair and put on his victorious smirk. I got up and slapped his face which earned a few "oohs" from the class.

"You bitch!" He pushed me back and my back hit the wall creating a loud sound. I felt my anger rise to the top. You see I'm not a very violent person towards idiots but this idiot was now taking this to another level.