Chapter 8: Nanny

Hayley's P.O.V.

After Gym lesson it was time to go home. I think our first day in a delinquent school went quite well even if I do say so my self. Not much action but it will build up soon I bet.

Those three girls we saw today. Gabrielle, Danielle and Diana if they try anything on us they have it coming 10 times worse. And talking about Diana Natasha told us she has some business going on with a teacher. Talk about whore business I through the girl school in London was bad but this goes of the scale.

We finally go home feeling exhausted. Charley decided to have a sleep. As for me I have work to go to. I was currently sitting in the kitchen with Johana, Natasha and Madeline eating some spaghetti Bologna's Johana stirred up for us.

 “So Hayley is going to get the cash in for us. First person is Hayley I was expecting some one like….”  Madeline trailed off “Actually I wasn’t expecting any of us to get a job in fact. Not even me.”  Maddie Stated.

 I mean come on where not that bad. Oh, who am I kidding where horrible, me getting accepted to a job a fricking miracle.

“uys I ave too goo.” I tried to say ‘Guys I have to go’ with my mouth full of pasta, but it sound like I’m struggling to breath.

“Say what now?” Johana asked

“I think she said she has to go. Am I right Hayley?” Madeline asked me

I still couldn’t answer so I nodded vigorously.

“I think I can interpret any language including muffling.”  Maddie put her hand on heart acting proud

Natasha snorted “whatever. Keep saying comment like that soon your head won’t fit the earth.”

Finally swallowing what I was eating I spoke. Man I had a lot in my mouth “If I don’t leave now I’m going to be late. Let’s hope this interview goes well so the cash is rolling in.”

“whoooop go Hayley. Don’t worry my sister where praying for you.”  Johana encouraged me and it’s working alright, they better be praying.

I walked to the door and started opening it “Thanks guys! Bye” I shouted out before closing it.

***

I look at the address on the card. Then I looked at the house. Calling it a house it an understatement it’s a bloody mansion. I through these only existed on T.V. mansion was painted white with 8 windows that are sizes of elephants.

I walked up to the gate and there was this box on the side with bottom and a small area to speck from. Not sure on what button to press, I click the big red shiny one and to my surprise it worked.

“Hello this is the ‘White’s’ residence how may I help you.” The woman with a thick British accent spoke. Woah never heard one of them in a long time.

“Umm… Hello my name is Hayley Cross I’m here for my nanny interview.”   

“Oh yes please do come in.” she said joyfully As soon as she stopped speaking the door to the gates opened.

I started to walk feeling a change of texture bellow my feet. Instead of a smooth flat pavement there where rocks and pebble scattered across the entrance. Wow isn’t this fancy.

I reached the door and I rang the door bell. I only waited for about half a minutes before a woman dressed in black with a white apron tied across her waist, and her hair in a tidy bun. She must be the maid I through to my self.

She gave me a warm smile which a returned. “You must be Hayley.”  She extended my hand so I could shake it “Welcome. Please come in.”  I walked in to the house as my black and white converse shoes touch the marble floor.